THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Story time

I've been following those on eBay for a while. A ds pair went for $750 3 weeks ago. A pair was listed last week starting at $250. I followed it but forgot about it. I saw a notification on my phone but checked it too late. Luckily they didn't sell. The guy listed his youtube in the description. I went there and found the video below. He had no clue what they were. His ig was listed on youtube so I messaged him there. He said he had an offer on Goat but hadn't accepted it yet. Went to Goat and found the offer was $205. He had to pay fees through Goat so I offered $200 gifted and he accepted. He paid for 1/3 of his box and I got a really good deal. Win/win

3:50 mark

I can't even on that come up...
Grats man!

$91 Aquas (+$20 Adidas originals cap for get free shipping) came in from Roma.
They look amazing on feet, by far of my favorite AM1 cws.

Waiting now for the $119 pair from Notre.

Attachments

• IMG_4496.jpg
    IMG_4496.jpg
    246.1 KB · Views: 26
my id's are in!
pimento inspired
20180305_163305.jpg

nice ID :wink:

When did you order them? mine are "late", it's been 3 weeks they were ordered and it's been 10 days that I have no news, I only received the first e-mail 10 days ago that says who starts the realization... since nothing (I hope it will get faster, many people told me 3 weeks from order to delivery, no luck for me I am not a patient guy lol)

for delivery how much time from vietnam to your home? express or classic how is it sent? thanks

Last edited:
I can't find the post on Instagram, however, yesterday on there someone posted that the SW 97/1's are going to be released at Footlocker EU and Footlocker AUS. Can anyone confirm this on their respective country's footlocker site?
Yeah supposedly Footlocker Aus will have them but nothing showing up yet on their site. They had a post on their Insta.

nice ID :wink:

When did you order them? mine are "late", it's been 3 weeks they were ordered and it's been 10 days that I have no news, I only received the first e-mail 10 days ago that says who starts the realization... since nothing (I hope it will get faster, many people told me 3 weeks from order to delivery, no luck for me I am not a patient guy lol)

for delivery how much time from vietnam to your home? express or classic how is it sent? thanks
thanks
hey, I ordered 28th of January and delivers yesterday I like you were expecting sooner but I think they are very busy with id orders as the quality and options are great. They were sent "classic" on the 2nd of March. the original due date was the 7th March from the day I ordered so close.

know this problem all too well

the key is to rotate out 10 pairs each month or so or you end up wearing the same 15-20 all the time.

having 100’s of shoes is a such a hassle lol

1st world problems at its finest
If don’t mind me asking do you have rotation schedule so you can prevent wearing the shoes you like the most that’s my problem I’ll start a rotation and end up wearing my favorites again:lol:

If don’t mind me asking do you have rotation schedule so you can prevent wearing the shoes you like the most that’s my problem I’ll start a rotation and end up wearing my favorites again:lol:

When I buy sneakers I buy with the intention they will always be favorites.

When I buy sneakers I buy with the intention they will always be favorites.
I do the same also each model I buy its most likely my favorite cw of that specific model but sometimes I like certain models more than others for example I have both the air 90 infrared and Sb97 I may wear the 97s more . not to say I don’t like my 90s though .

D1322631-3D74-446C-9444-61878A2D2EFE.png
6F52848B-BE3B-47C2-B655-FA5BD90CF1B5.png

I called them, reds only.

This is the second retailer this week I’ve heard of restocks for the anni’s..... wondering if my coveted obsidians will also restock.

Last edited:
In reference to the recent talk about mens vs womens sizing, the old "womens are more narrow" narrative is bc. These 12 womens are as wide if not wider than my 10.5 mens.

Back
Top Bottom