THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I took advantage of the bay 20% off and bought some 1s......my question is how often does ebay do that 20% off? I've messed around with ebay for a long time and never noticed them doing that. Big shout out to NT fam for spreading the word. I would not of known if it wasn't for this site and btw will post pics when arrive

Debating on whether or not I should drop 480 on the elephants, that’s with the coupon.

****not good enough, had to pass.

Last edited:
I took advantage of the bay 20% off and bought some 1s......my question is how often does ebay do that 20% off? I've messed around with ebay for a long time and never noticed them doing that. Big shout out to NT fam for spreading the word. I would not of known if it wasn't for this site and btw will post pics when arrive

Not often

Under 80 why not

IMG_5614.jpg

Two new ID's are in - glad I sent the other pairs back. These two came out great without the terrible toe indentations.

IG: remedy444

Screen Shot 2018-03-10 at 9.14.11 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-03-10 at 9.13.58 AM.png

Those look great. I was torn on the grey/gum combo. Kind of regretting it now (went with black). Just received shipping for my pair but I might remake them.

Back
Top Bottom