THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Seems like a lot of shops getting these, can only hope stock #s look just as good on these Animal packs.

Seems like a lot of shops getting these, can only hope stock #s look just as good on these Animal packs.
They don't. For reference a chain I know well got 1,400 pair of Wotherspoons for like 15 stores. They only got 300 Animals. My local store got 45 SW, 12 Animals.

In the new episode of the round 2 show (don't waste your time, it's an awful show, it's just entertaining to watch Sean Wortherspoon act like he's a part of the hip hop community and look like a putz) Sean tells someone the 97/1's should be fairly easy to get and can be compared the SNKRS release to the undftd 97's.

In the new episode of the round 2 show (don't waste your time, it's an awful show, it's just entertaining to watch Sean Wortherspoon act like he's a part of the hip hop community and look like a putz) Sean tells someone the 97/1's should be fairly easy to get and can be compared the SNKRS release to the undftd 97's.
UNDFTD 97's weren't east to get though. L's all around.

Capture.JPG
Capture1.JPG

need these

You wear your elephants to the gym? Ballsy dude. Hopefully you just take yoga and take your shoes off at the door cause I thrash my kicks at the gym with weights and cardio. Also can’t squat in air max’s, don’t like the deflated feel.
Lol i just hit chest and that was basically it. I felt like wearing them today. Usually when doing olympic lifts or anything demanding on the feet, ill go barefoot. But ill usually wear othet shoes to the gym

Looks like BAIT will be doing raffles at every location. Raffles/Draws are the cancer of the sneaker world.

It depends on the store. I like in-store raffles. If the store doesn't back-door, then it's your best odds (besides camping out, which most adults with jobs can't do).

On raffles from boutiques, my brother and I are 4/6 now. Me: Off-White AM97, Levis 4. My brother: Free Throw Lines, OVO 8 White. We'll see how we do with this Animal Pack.

I tried for the Bred Toes with in-store raffle tickets from 2 Shieks location, and no dice. I've heard terrible things about Shieks, and I'm inclined to believe them.

Online raffles, and Nike Draws, seem impossible. I've only won on an online raffle once, and I think it's because the website was pretty obscure at the time.

Back
Top Bottom