THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

air max month day 15:
Amd2018Am1Curry.jpg

AMD seems to be upon us. everyone at each other for no reason. am1 thread be like
200.gif
Any update on the release of the curry?

too bad AM1 Atmos are in raffle now on sneakrs eu... till yesterday it was : be ready they'll sold out very fast... :/

So...

What gives? When you apply the code does it not show up on the price until you hit checkout?

I assumed it would update the total price right then and there.

I need this

im too tired for nike's **** right now
When you're in your cart, put the code in and hit apply. It'll update your cart and show the new total price. Which iD's are you doing?

It actually says somewhere on Nike's site that ID's are supposed to be exempt from promo codes, but I've never had that actually happen. As long as it doesn't say "* This product may be excluded from promotions" the promo code should work.

I have a discount code from nike for my birthday 25% off on nike ids, not sure if it works on US site PM me if anyone wants it!

For what it’s worth, local boutique homie said “decent amount of pairs” on AM1 animals. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ we shall see

hello, why different release? for me it's the same

black/sail is pretty too :wink:

hopefully tomorrow I receive one of my two pairs of ID (for information it is sent by UPS Worldwide Express Saver®), the second pair next week (still in vietnam today)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom