THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

It’s so lame that it’s always nyc or la

I guess the rest of the country is just fly over places right Nike? Smh

lol, nike treats pdx like it isn't the home of nike & that lets me know the rest of us have nothing coming, lol.

i work for an airline, flying is nothing to me.
I feel you there. Just saying that when they open it up to everyone, they get hundreds of thousand of entries from people that won't actually fly when they realize resell isn't $1k. It happened a bunch with the Off-white stuff.

SNKRS pass doesn’t give NYC more of an advantage. The shoe was always going to release at NikeLab they just can’t do in store raffles anymore because it gets too hectic and people don’t know how to act. It basically just replaced the old raffle/draw system that the New York stores were doing.

SNKRS pass doesn’t give NYC more of an advantage. The shoe was always going to release at NikeLab they just can’t do in store raffles anymore because it gets too hectic and people don’t know how to act. It basically just replaced the old raffle/draw system that the New York stores were doing.
Quoting for emphasis.

20180316_135520.jpg

WMNS sail/black-fossil from END. really nice colorway and I'm a sucker for a mesh toebox

Just realized the snkrs pass reservation is to pick up the AM1s for Sunday and the pick up the 95s is for Saturday :rolleyes

So I had a dream couple days before raffles opened that I just woke up to a box of both the sean and animals so I entered some animal raffles and just hit at SNS. Second one I've ever entered too now I'm hoping it's the only one or I'll be out of money

Back
Top Bottom