THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

OG... Copped so much heat over the last year... Keep telling myself after the (rumoured) curry retro I'm taking a few years out... Be wearing AM1 when I'm OAP as it is :rofl:
IMG_1591.jpg

i've decided after taking a plethora of l's this weekend guys, i can no longer fight the good fight, this man vs. machine life has forced me to make some life changing decisions, & yes it's true, i am copping a bot, i will become part of the evil empire.

i've decided after taking a plethora of l's this weekend guys, i can no longer fight the good fight, this man vs. machine life has forced me to make some life changing decisions, & yes it's true, i am copping a bot, i will become part of the evil empire.
good luck with that

If I understood it I’d be all in. Can’t fight technology.

It's not as easy and just buying a bot. Think of this way, you can buy an airplane today but that doesn't mean you can fly yourself across the country tomorrow. Same premise with a bot. The bot is just the vehicle. It's only as good as the person driving it. I don't do bots but I'm in a Slack group with a bunch of bot guys bc I find it interesting. Every release, the same couple guys always cook and the rest of the guys normally take L's. So yea, don't think you'll just hit a button and buy anything you want just bc you bought a bot.

Back
Top Bottom