THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

No official release dates or any word on when they dropping here in the US? Not trying to fall into the EU sites just yet but dont want to end up striking out heavy.
they are 100% going to drop in US, this isnt a quickstrike or anything just a regular GR like the AM90 suede pack or the aztec pack from two years ago. luckily im not in the US and have already copped my pair.

but again if you want the release that badly just cop from a EU/UK site - as i said no one knows what quantity of FB's the US  will be recieving AND there IS going to be alot of hype in the US about the FB's because of the yeezy hype over there ( we dont have any of that in the UK, ask the average guy you like yeezys theyl go 'what?') so when places do start dropping them theyre going to go fast either way.

IMO if i lived in the US id pay the extra $40 or what ever and save myself the hassle of fkin around stressing when they do drop there.

Milan's came in yesterday... A few small pencil like marks but nothing to distort my feelings towards them
pimp.gif

Just waiting on those FB's now which should've arrived at the same time
mean.gif
my FB's were supposed to be here yesterday too.  They arrived in my city's PO at 3:11 AM yesterday and weren't delivered
mean.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anybody know Concepts return policy?  Just not feeling these am1 paris

Last edited by a moderator:
Drome customer service has been terrible for me. Ordered last Monday, heard nothing for a week, noticed they were arriving in America and i'm in the UK so sent an email and was told they were on hold, it's now taken two days for them to get back to me and they're still on hold even though I've confirmed my address. Not impressed at all.

Taken directly from their site:
[h2]Returns[/h2]
Returns and exchanges are accepted on items that have not been worn, altered, washed or damaged with the packaging still intact and with all tags attached. Online Exchanges and returns are accepted by mail within 30 business days of receipt of purchase. Merchandise returned after 30 business days will be refunded in the form of an online credit for your future purchases.

Items designated as on sale are not returnable. Return policy described here only applies to online purchases.

PLEASE NOTE: We do not refund shipping and handling charges. Please contact us if you have any questions.

Only items purchased on www.cncpts.com, our online store, may be returned by mail. Enclose the merchandise in it's original packaging with your original receipt and send it to the address below. Please include a short note detailing whether you wish to return or exchange the item. All returns and exchanges should be shipped to:

Concepts
Att: Return & Exchange
37 Brattle Street
Cambridge MA 02138

PLEASE NOTE: Please return all orders in their original packaging to ensure the resell ability of the merchandise. If your order is received back to us in damaged or improper packaging you will be charged a Damaged S&H Return Fee of $10. We reserve this right.

pretty straightforward from what ohmygosher posted about their policy.  i returned a pair of shoes following their instructions and they refunded me as soon as they received it.  just address the package to their returns dept and write on the original invoice indicating your reason for return.  pretty much it.  only downside is that you pay for the shipping back to them.
Drome customer service has been terrible for me. Ordered last Monday, heard nothing for a week, noticed they were arriving in America and i'm in the UK so sent an email and was told they were on hold, it's now taken two days for them to get back to me and they're still on hold even though I've confirmed my address. Not impressed at all.
so that's where that guy a page or two back got his extra pair from  
laugh.gif

seriously though, hope it turns up for you and they fix it soon.  that sucks man

Im starting to feel the same way with Rule of Next.. I keep calling and they keep saying they are being shipped today.. It's been 4 days straight i hear the same thing... >: >:

And they keep saying they are waiting for the tracking number from their warehouse... But when I called and spoke with them, i asked if the shoes were there cuz I was concerned about pencil marks and flaws.. They said shoes were mint.. So what warehouse did my kicks go to?

Milan's came in from social status yesterday. Still looking for someone to trade my size 8.5 for their size 9 or 9.5. If anybody can help me out please PM me.

Been all over the london sizes and few other sneaker stores this weekend, a few pairs of milans still left here and there ( not my number though ) ... not a bad edition, but cant explain the hype about them. I bought royal blue perfs and like them better, almost bought air max lights easter edition purple ones also. Mints were nowhere to be seen ... 

i was hoping for the style code, so i can google it

too bad the seller didnt make pics of the tongue tag

there is a possibility that this cw dont come out

because its already spring, maybe they will release them in the summer
I hope they dont, these are ugly. I hope whoever bought them got'em for a steal.

Been all over the london sizes and few other sneaker stores this weekend, a few pairs of milans still left here and there ( not my number though ) ... not a bad edition, but cant explain the hype about them. I bought royal blue perfs and like them better, almost bought air max lights easter edition purple ones also. Mints were nowhere to be seen ... 
yeah the FB's are a weird one, drome, End and UI were the only UK sites i saw stocking them - no releases in my local size / foot locker / JD havent seen any anywhere on shelfs. 

London QS just arrived from Crooked Tongue. beautiful shoe. ANyone else cop? Wondering what the black part is made of.

whens the london dropping on ndc? hopefully will drop at finish line. i like those air max 1s better then the paris with the yellow 

yeah the FB's are a weird one, drome, End and UI were the only UK sites i saw stocking them - no releases in my local size / foot locker / JD havent seen any anywhere on shelfs. 

all the offices and offsprings seemed to have had them this week

Back
Top Bottom