THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Why do people keep calling them neckbeards?
Screenshot_20180325-161840.png

Man tickets in nyc was a mess. I got there like 15 minutes after announcement and it was like 200 deep lol

Glad to hit on SNKRS Pass. Now I need DSM London to ship so I can compare TTS to half size down.

:lol: Ready for resell now. Thought i had a chance locally but they did trivia questions (for over 60 n*****) for guaranteed pairs and fcfs for the rest tomorrow with lineup starting at 6am...

Last edited:
:lol: Ready for resell now. Thought i had a chance locally but they did trivia questions (for over 60 n*****) for guaranteed pairs and fcfs for the rest tomorrow with lineup starting at 6am...
damn what store?? I know Social Status had some event today and lineup starts at 6am tomorrow still contemplating lining up

Went to concepts today to enter the raffle and that dude perfect sole pulled up with his squad. He started ranting about all those cards he got from the kith van.

i got a SNKRS app notification at like 2:10 saying the drop was in 15 mins. I assumed everyone was alerted with that, no?

yep after refreshing for 2 plus hours I saw that notification...I knew it was a bad sign smh.

If that's a new thing its gonna ruin it...

Got thru on JTH, but couldn't even select a size for these.

Back
Top Bottom