THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Just happened to be cruising into Chicago this morning when the Nike tweet went out. Went straight to Saint Alfred. Got there around 11:30. Didn’t get in until like 2:30. Sean was in store saying what’s up to everyone. They had free posters and tees. The posters randomly had golden tickets that guaranteed pairs tomorrow. Sadly I didn’t receive a golden ticket but was able to sign up for the raffle for tomorrow’s release.

IMG_1804.jpg
I want that shirt

Notre FCFS at 9 AM tomorrow for Chicago folks

sounds crazy but at least they said no chairs are allowed

Let's all do ourselves a favor and wait till people start getting online pairs in hand to pay resell. I feel like most people who are actually getting pairs are just looking to flip so be patient and prices will likely drop just like the animals did.
not me. im keeping my pair

Then, on Tuesday, we start to get numerous updates on shipping confirmations, "I haven't gotten my shipping e-mail yet". Or, "I'm not sure when I'm going to un-DS these they're too loud" posts (after all this trouble, wear them ASAP). And the honorable mention will go to that one NT'er who will post a pic of his 8 pairs that he got for retail but will never be heard from again.

Nailed it

Back
Top Bottom