THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

If You Don't Think People Are Camped Out Right Now You Are Sorely Mistaken My Guy :lol:

I Went To Check On Lines At Both Local Shops At 6:00pm, Both Stores Which Don't Open Until 11am Tomorrow And Lines Were 40+ Deep :smh:
Not surprised by this. I mean if it puts money in their pocket, more power to em i guess. I wouldnt mind it as long as the place im camping at is safe. Heard multiple stories of people getting punked out of line :smh:

I wasn't talking about value or resale I'm just speaking on how back in the days for everything we had to campouts ... no Bots no online releases no app reservations
Ohh when it was just word of mouth or you had to be in the circle. I wasnt collecting that far back but i bet it was better.

Better than the SWs, oh sry, not limited as hell, lol
D60F0CE9-6A5F-49E8-AF13-E52C3EE89FEC.jpeg

This thread gone be fun later today

EU release was a **** show everyone thought they’d be far more pairs than what there was I ended up paying resell far far more than I wanted to, online orders will be in tomo so see where the prices sit

I think I got ****ed lol but I can only see prices going up demand is huge for these

I am excited for the possibility of getting a pair today, but I know by the end of the day I will still be handed an L. Good luck to everyone today.

Back
Top Bottom