THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I might be late but if this drop taught me anything its that its officially impossible to buy anything without a bot.

there used to be a sliver of hope but now I see that its bot or waste of time

not even complaining its almost impressive

Haha, one Canadian site won’t ship to the us and you complain? Try being Canadian and having half the US sites not ship to Canada and only 3 shops in the country that get releases like this :tongue:
No they ship to the US
I buy from them every now and then
its just for this shoe
Dont know why they even ship yeezys to the US

1 WHOLE ENTIRE YEAR. Mental abuse im telling you lol

Ehhh, I thought it sucked. I want something special, like an original shoe done correctly, i.e. the Air Max 90 with a white inner rim outside the air unit, or a huge air unit on the 180 where it would truly mean Air Max, not these small *** goofy looking air units. The only maxing being done is to Nikes pockets.

its a slap in the face to consumers, simple as that. i understand not everything will be attainable, but don't ask for consumers to vote for their favorite then make it near impossible to get.
This was pretty clear with the Elephant fiasco the first go-round. They poured advertising into the vote-back campaign and led everyone to think they were going to GR it - even paired it up with an AJ3. It felt like an event, like everyone was going to eat 1-3 pairs and you'd see cats rocking Air Maxes left and right, that it would be a rebirth of the shoe - a cultural touchstone. What happened instead? Two middle fingers and $800 resale. ****.

I might be late but if this drop taught me anything its that its officially impossible to buy anything without a bot.

there used to be a sliver of hope but now I see that its bot or waste of time

not even complaining its almost impressive

This really isn't true. I've pulled at least 1 pair of almost all the hyped releases within the past month without a bot

I guess i wouldnt be surprised. Just wanna see the sold out message so i can go along with my day and onto the next release

Bout to move on with my day. Very frustrating . Before it was hard getting yeezys and now it's hard to get Nikes.

Bout to move on with my day. Very frustrating . Before it was hard getting yeezys and now it's hard to get Nikes.

yall complain that shoes are hard to get but also complain when shoes are too available? nikes revenue is down for Q3 and they've mentioned that they're slowing down distribution.

Back
Top Bottom