THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

gettin the FB's off nike.com was one of the easiest cops ever.still lookin for a pair of milan's tho sz11 if any1 got a pair

Not easiest cop ever, you just had good timing

People at work who checked ndc an hour after the drop couldn't cop

Timing is everything

Damn stuck at work. Another pair of FBs would've been nice. Nice to that swoosh account cop above! I was logged on to swoosh lastnight and this morning before work keepin my eye on this release. And Nike releases it while I'm at work. I wanted another pair on discount.

Glad I got my pair, went on to Kixify just now and already there's 4 pairs of size 11 on the site for sale from the random drop. Sad stuff

just because you were able to purchase doesn't mean an easy cop.  i was able to get another pair from today, but i wouldn't call it an easy cop by any means.  an "easy cop" is an easy cop when you go to the site a week later after a shoe releases and still able to buy

Has sneakerpolitcs sold out already?

I tried calling Proper when it was first posted and couldn't get through, tried calling one of the sneakerpolitics locations and couldn't get through either, so I just gave up. By now, I'm guessing they're sold out?

got the tweet from nike at 1:11 copped at 1:14.EASY!! im sorry to all the people on here who didn't get to cop.i had the same thing happen to me on those milan 1's.

In the UK these started off at Nike Store in early April on a random weekday just like its done in the US today. However two weeks later they started popping up everywhere and by this week every major retailer and most boutiques had got them in GR quantities so be patient and I'm sure you will be able to cop at retail. This release should be renamed GR Drip Feed. Similar with the obsidians

Yep 1 per order, however doesn't stop from multiple separate orders

I actually got 2 through in the same order by accident. I'm at work, and was on my phone and PC at the same time, trying to get the order through. Apparently, I had added one to my card on each, and then completed the order on my PC, with two pairs in my cart! I didn't even notice it until the final order confirmation screen. Not doubting those who say there was a 1 pair limit, I never tried to add more than one to my cart, but I might have found a loophole.

wow im surprised no stores in nyc have these yet.  ive been patiently waiting and nothing still.  damn i'm salty

why don't I see it?

...........but why have this??............http://www.finishline.com/store/product/?productId=prod719090

Missed out at work...I need to read NikeTalk's rules.. If anybody has a 10 or 10.5 up for grabs please let me know. Much appreciated.

Last edited:
i was in a meeting when i got the text from nike and missed out. hope they restock soon or at stores like fta or ftl if fnl isnt getting them. 

Back
Top Bottom