THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Naw first one at the store I’m off on Thursdays. These will hit foot sites or should I hit up kith or something?

What is his piped tongue difference?

Piped
air-max-1-mens-shoe-3KKyAg.jpg

Not Piped
IMG_5948.JPG

I hope they're gr like the og release so everyone can cop. 2 pairs for me luckily I sold my pair last year before the soles crumbled.

Do you guys think the wotherspoons will rise in value? I hit on snkrs yesterday. Debating if I should sell them now or wait it out.

Do you guys think the wotherspoons will rise in value? I hit on snkrs yesterday. Debating if I should sell them now or wait it out.
One of the reasons I am hoping for a restock, for people who buy shoes just to need others opinions on what they should do with them. Even if I didn’t hit, would be nice to see the value come down a bit.

im still stunned that nike actually blessed me yesterday

I've been one of, if not THE biggest complainers about how they handle their reserve process and yesterday they just gave me access on each and every account my family has (3)

still hasn't really sunk in

gonna oop my homie one for him to flip to get his own size, save one for later for when my first pair is toast and the 4th one os getting sent to dank w/a yet to be decided 97 to have them sole swapped into true 97's

Last edited:
im still stunned that nike actually blessed me yesterday

I've been one of, if not THE biggest complainers about how they handle their reserve process and yesterday they just gave me access on each and every account my family has (3)

still hasn't really sunk in

gonna oop my homie one for him to flip to get his own size, save one for later for when my first pair is toast and the 4th one os getting sent to dank w/a yet to be decided 97 to have them sole swapped into true 97's
Bro idk wtf happened I didn’t get anything. Maybe I didn’t vote for em and voted for something else lol

Back
Top Bottom