THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

How long is this code active?
They ended up changing the curry green and reds to be excluded from the promo code. I got my order in minutes before for the two. Sent my friend the code and said it didn’t work. Went back to look and they excluded them.

They ended up changing the curry green and reds to be excluded from the promo code. I got my order in minutes before for the two. Sent my friend the code and said it didn’t work. Went back to look and they excluded them.
I was going to use the code for the anthracite pinnacles but they changed it. Oh well

Trying to decide if I should get the red curry or the dark curry that dropped today. Anyone have some in hand pic? Trying to look for them on YouTube but it’s not great. And I’m not about to buy both.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trying to decide if I should get the red curry or the dark curry that dropped today. Anyone have some in hand pic? Trying to look for them on YouTube but it’s not great.
Screenshot_20180507-150711_Messages.jpg

The pic was taken in direct sunlight by my girl. You want be disappointed with them.
Thanks! Red it is! Should’ve asked earlier before the code expired on SNS. Gotta wait for Saturday’s drop on SNKRS now.

Back
Top Bottom