THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Screenshot_20180523-064446_Instagram.jpg

These new?

They got hemp in there?

that gray cashmere material he had going was interesting

Imagine cashmere instead of corduroy on a pair of chlorophylls

Or if they have hemp, hemp instead of corduroy like this
Fishizzle_Hemp_Snapback_Trucker_Fishing_Hat__54787.1495053047.jpg

and cashmere on the gray part. Or velvet, like a smoking jacket. yeah thats the ticket. With a different colored glass pipe design on the insole where the heat of your foot makes the colors change. They got that in there? Hypercolor?

images

hypercolor_touchme.gif

release em on April 20th

they sell like hot cakes

Last edited:
I have to preface that this isn’t a an attempt to stir up another QC debate and more an anecdote about how the 103 gets a badder rap than it should. The 100 wasn’t without its issues.

With the exception of the darker eye stays on the 103, to say the 100 is that much better than the 103, is a bit of an exaggeration. (at least in my experience) The QC was inconsistent across both models.

What’s considered to be ideal AM1 shape/proportions may have been more typical on a 100 (wish the release hadn’t been so bad to have been able to get more, to say for sure), but was only present in one of the shoes in my pair (one is shorter than the other). Also disagree with the materials being different, mesh looks and feels the same.

100 top, 103 bottom
7843B5E3-109C-4396-A4FC-B168031D4AB6.jpeg

53A0B054-32A2-4535-9B4A-95C7A9926559.jpeg

100s have a bigger swoosh if youre into that sort of thing

The entire upper looks taller.

Do the 100s feel more sturdy? Are the both made in China?

Yea I don't think there's a huge difference in the two. My March pair has a slightly thicker mudguard than my restock pairs but it's so small that nobody but me would see the difference and some March apirs came smaller and some restock came bigger. Biggest difference is obviously the eyelet. idk if it's the eyelet that bugs me or just me being a **** but I just like wearing my March pair more.

No douby about that...

Aint no man gonna stare so hard at your shoes where theyre tryna determine if it's the 100 or 103 pair you know? Unless dudes actually do that, then they have issues

Back
Top Bottom