THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

IMG_20180611_143519_245.jpg
love then, sold them cuz the 11.5 was a bit snug, would have to get another pair in a size 12
I just want the Memphis hoodie

Reactions: ASE
Anyone in LA -- Beverly Center Footlocker has the AM1 Anniversary Reds (103s). Comes up as a QS in their system though so no codes. Also I think it's excess supply from China as it comes with a paper insert describing the shoe with simplified Chinese on one side and traditional Chinese on the other. Size sticker on the insole is also Chinese. The shoe itself looked perfect to me.
Looks like it's also available online at Hibbett Sports (8-12): https://www.hibbett.com/nike-air-max-1-anniversary-mens-shoe/M0516.html
Some more sizes at Finish Line: https://www.finishline.com/store/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=prod2784669

Last edited:
Am1 APC’s today. Hardly wore these. Is it me, or is the shape of these kinda odd? Lol

2qmi7us.jpg
Yup same reason why when they dropped I passed even though I liked the color execution. Same with the other pair that has some yellow and red on it. I think they used the “air max 1 essential” mold on them

My local Size? shop has made it perfectly clear that there is no limit to 1 per person and also no camping before 8am, so this is going to be a messy release 100%
Theres never more than 3 dudes at size? stores for anything.

Damn this pic reminds me of how much I need to pic these up. The prices are crazy right now for my size for now I’m good with the poor mans id cement black version. No way I’m paying more than half a grand for them :lol:

77E48605-40CE-4603-987E-CE2B0F52910E.jpeg
EA71DB24-32F8-4C1B-9391-749917E3C00A.png

Lol, I also did these Elephant print am1 ID’s when they came out. I can’t believe I returned them. Exact same color way too. Even after I wore them 5 times, they still accepted my return. Wish I just kept them. They’re beautiful

Lol, I also did these Elephant print am1 ID’s when they came out. I can’t believe I returned them. Exact same color way too. Even after I wore them 5 times, they still accepted my return. Wish I just kept them. They’re beautiful
Damn can’t believe they took them after wearing them 5 times lol shoulda kept them classic colorway imo. I saw a pair go on eBay a while back for about 380

Lol, yeah man. I messed up. And yeah, they always take used shoes back. I’m not sure if the policy changed though.

Currys on foot earlier today

Coworker seriously bent down, touched my AM1’s and said “wow, is this real leather?!”

Cool dude, in his 60’s but some people are a little too lax lol

0B4CC36B-F95B-46D5-980C-950896E4F1FA.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom