THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I repped whoever posted the end sale. Got these 2

Now I just need Curry’s for the fall. Not in a rush tho I just want to get them for when it’s time to start wearing long pants again

1238B58A-9637-4A68-8429-D2E8293ABB85.png

think you guys may be on to something. unrelated to this thread topic but I remember when the concepts sb dunk stained glass initially released through concept stores then it later became a GR via snkrs, one that was $50 less all because of the special box. I know there were two other SB related releases at the same time of the stained glass but i cant recall if those were sold through snkrs at a later date.

I'll guess we'll wait and see.

Edit: just remembered the DSM AM1 pairs that released some time ago. Think those were just exclusive to DSM and never had a GR release through Nike. Anyway, like I said, we'll wait and see.

Size exclusives have always remained size exclusives.

Yea. Don’t mind me.

Failed attempt on comparison and lack of knowledge on my end.

Just bought a pair of AM1s off stockX, and there is no sticker on the underside of the box. Am I just crazy, or is that cause for concern?:rolleyes

Here are images of the box label and the bottom, which has an absence of the sticker found on most Nike boxes. Has me worried even though the shoes themselves look ok, however you never know based on how good fakes are getting.

Last edited:
My queen and I are flying out to LA tomorrow afternoon. What are some good stores/boutiques to hit up in regards to Air Max? I'll be there for 4 days so I have time to hit up a few spots. Thanks in advance

perfect, I just doubled the Anniversary OG Red (under retail with 25% off :smokin )
upload_2018-6-21_9-16-10.png

really happy it's one of my favourite, first doubled of my life :smile: (I regretted last week that I took only one pair)
upload_2018-6-21_9-28-31.png

upload_2018-6-21_9-25-30.png

Thank you Nike :nthat: (great month for me, and great year :tongue: )

Last edited:
My queen and I are flying out to LA tomorrow afternoon. What are some good stores/boutiques to hit up in regards to Air Max? I'll be there for 4 days so I have time to hit up a few spots. Thanks in advance

Rif, undefeated, flight club, bait, blends, shiekh, Nike, Nike factory store. There’s so many man, have fun enjoy your trip.

Back
Top Bottom