THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

1s and 93s came in recently...fiiiiiinally finished this lineup

A2DC1DF1-FB6F-478F-B2E1-4F3F1A24E12E.jpeg

shout out to those that helped me track down anni-reds

7E5D3C87-6554-42AE-B5E3-4D2EAD086AA1.jpeg
Now I have to get those 180s and 93s lol

how can you not, amirite?

especially when theyre everywhere for sub-$100 right now
I just closed on some clay 1s for 220 I think. Just waiting for pics.

I really hope those 93s are still available in 2 weeks. menthols and shadows need to happen before people wake up and these dream prices fade

this next pay period is going to be a nail biter

Based on this IG post from offspring it looks like Parras will be quite limited...

• offspringhqIt’s hurting us to see all the love for the @nike Air Max 1 @pietparra that we can't return; for some reason the quantity just didn’t come Offsprings way . As allocation is beyond small on men’s sizes we have really struggled on what to do, so for this reason we can only put out to most serious Air Max 1 enthusiasts (sizes 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11)
    Therefore to win chance to purchase please show us your AM1 collections remembering to tag us, using the #offspringhqAM1parra including your size e.g #offspringhqAM1parrasize7 & include your hand written handle. Put your absolute holy grails in the middle of this picture. You have until Monday 16th of July at 8am to enter.

We won’t get close to satisfying even a small amount of the serious AM1 heads let alone the rest of the community so please check out any other retailer carrying this and try with them too - someone, somewhere must have some stock..Womens size info will follow | T's & C's apply | #offspringhq

Really? Parras, limited you say.

Someone get the professor here a gold star.

it doesn't surprise me whatsoever, but there were people here saying they'll be in similar quantity to animals 2.0 or wondering what the stock levels will be, even thinking it might be possible to buy them later for retail, so no need to be a smartass mate, just trying to help

lol, that offspring post is a joke
compare who has the bigger to win a "valuable" add to the collection, it's as if lottery was available to only people worth 5M+ :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom