THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

imo THE perfect 2018 premium pack if you like the grey :nthat: (they are just amazing)
upload_2018-7-16_16-27-54.jpeg

and for the little story they match perfectly with my timberland dark grey bomber jacket for winter, for me it's cool :smile: (for the grey perf I also have a pair of wolf grey lace, swap or not to swap that is the question lol, but for the mini swoosh i stay with the stock laces)
upload_2018-7-16_16-28-44.jpeg

otherwise I'm waiting for my first dozen of shoe Tree Ikea, this is a good thing :wink: (just ordered)

(but still angry at having to order a second pair of mini swoosh to get a good one ^^ nike nike nike what are you doing the bad pairs are always for me :lol: lol)

Last edited:
Anyone having issues entering the extra butter raffle? Entered CC info and hit verify payment and didn’t receive confirmation of a successful raffle entry

@troyaleksander thanks for the constant online raffle updates

Anyone having issues entering the extra butter raffle? Entered CC info and hit verify payment and didn’t receive confirmation of a successful raffle entry

same with me .. did nothing but checked my account and there is a hold on it for that amount .. so im assuming the entry went through?

C'mon raffle Gods, bless me with a W on this one. I didn't get the SW, but I'll forget about those if I can get a pair of these.

Back
Top Bottom