THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

SW's bespokes

Screenshot (44).png

And I'm sure they're now for sale at Round Two NYC for $3k :smh:

You was just going to resail them anyway... :tongue:

ChiefQuarterlyGrasshopper-max-1mb.gif

Man I have no luck... my phone got stuck in my couch and when I finally got it out I looked and I got a call from a 212 number I dont know... I tried calling it back but they wont pick up. It may just be a wrong number but now im thinking its someone calling me from a raffle I won for these.

Man I have no luck... my phone got stuck in my couch and when I finally got it out I looked and I got a call from a 212 number I dont know... I tried calling it back but they wont pick up. It may just be a wrong number but now im thinking its someone calling me from a raffle I won for these.

212 is a NY number, I don't recall any NY stores that did a raffle and called for winners.

212 is a NY number, I don't recall any NY stores that did a raffle and called for winners.

I thought Kith or EB had you input your number. I know I put my cell in but entered so many raffles not sure which it was now

most raffles make you enter a cell number in the entry but usually just email the winners. EB and Kith both email winners. and I think EB is done

Yea, i'm not doubting you both. I just recall entering my number for a raffle and I thought it was one of them.

Not like I'm getting contacted for any of them anyway lol

Back
Top Bottom