THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Nothing limited or rare but genuinely one of my favorite gr released. So happy to have gotten em!

52DA7E9E-AC17-4923-B4E1-58DC8D658DB1.jpeg
2097A4DF-9669-4920-9158-10B756E49C08.jpeg

I paid $410 (shipped) for my Parras. It usually bugs me knowing I could've paid less, but I'm at peace with this purchase because 1.) I absolutely love the shoe, and 2.) prices will almost surely be much higher by the end of the year.

They’ll tell you to keep them until the new pair gets made and then send them back and they use them for their “recycling program” but they really don’t care. Do with them wht you want.

The first of 2 iD pairs came today. Took exactly too weeks from the day I ordered. Unfortunately, they were made in a womens 11.5, not mens. So both will have to be reordered.

IMG_4711.JPG
IMG_4712.JPG
IMG_4713.JPG
Those look good. Ive been wanting to make an eagles pair with that green color, might just copy yours. :lol:

Wow while looking for these posts again, scrolled through pages of nikeid/parra arguing. Had me lol'ing.

Any more release info on these?

After the curries, I'm hesitant to buy any AM for retail, but my size 12/13 typically disappears quickly too.

Saw something on IG randomly today, are these EURO exclusive? I think it's a JDI as well

Back
Top Bottom