THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Size? respond that my order is still in process no cancel... i will wait a bit... if no moov this next wesnesday i will cancel it!

Finally picked these up, might have to double up on this one too.

IMG_7230.JPG

They claimed they were. But they have popped up on another site before this release so it's quite possible there will be a wider release at some point.

Nah.

No one seems to be considering the more obvious scenario that 43einhalb clearly received pairs by accident. Instead of sending them back, they just sold them silently. Notice how there was no fanfare or even an announcement? The 180s didn’t drop there either.

Ultimately, I’ve said this before - there has not been a size? Exclusive that’s gone wide. The last 15 exclusives (and I’m sure every one before then) never released anywhere else.

Nah.

No one seems to be considering the more obvious scenario that 43einhalb clearly received pairs by accident. Instead of sending them back, they just sold them silently. Notice how there was no fanfare or even an announcement? The 180s didn’t drop there either.

Ultimately, I’ve said this before - there has not been a size? Exclusive that’s gone wide. The last 15 exclusives (and I’m sure every one before then) never released anywhere else.

Yeah your 100% right. If it was any different I'm sure they would have had a wide release of What the Safaris with the level of demand.

I received the dispatched email from size? for the Dawn AM1s, but I can't locate the tracking number (checked out as a guest). I went through the "Track My Order" link on their site, but nada. It just says "your order is on its way".

-edit- NVM. Found it on DHL by searching by reference. I still have my doubts though. :nerd:>D

Last edited:
Reactions: tak
Size cancelled my dawns in a uk10.5 a week after my order lol!

Grabbed ds parras in a uk10.5 for £250 tho it’s all good

This is how the mailman brought my Dawns to my door yesterday. No damage to the box, which was taped together. And they made it to NY from FL during the hurricane, so I’ll take it :lol:

44567959184_df504ae5a7_z_d.jpg

Outside of how they arrived, these are just as dope as I anticipated! Glad I was able to grab them for retail, because they were gonna he had no matter what. I’ve loved the color way since the early pics surfaced :pimp:

43480812210_5edd48cd39_z_d.jpg

72AA5862-E078-4D18-95E3-2431D676A691.jpeg 538DE3E7-FB2A-4CA2-9BDF-A43407BFC1ED.jpeg
Is it just me or is the left shoe without laces yellow? They’re deadstock but my worn pair seems more white than those?

Last edited:
My pair just came in and finally got around to take pics. I love these
Comes with a second pair of yellow laces with reflector

Wore mine out today, also really loving these. The materials are top notch and the colors go with just about anything. Glad I was able to double up, definitely need one for the collection.

These dawn pics are making me very jealous. I think im going to have to bite the resell bullet. The toe mesh looks beautiful :smokin

Back
Top Bottom