THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

The point is not that he exposed the under layer. It was the method he used. Instead of completely destroying it, he could have taken sand paper or another method to expose it and make it look better than it did. Especially because it cost 1k (I'm sure he didn't pay for his pair) and it took 7 months to arrive.

How you guys got that I was saying that he shouldn't have removed the corduroy at all from what I said... is mind blowing. And that's why I said, it went totally over your head.

But it's ok.

LPU: much nicer in hand.
inCollage_20181015_124506391.jpg

The point is not that he exposed the under layer. It was the method he used. Instead of completely destroying it, he could have taken sand paper or another method to expose it and make it look better than it did. Especially because it cost 1k (I'm sure he didn't pay for his pair) and it took 7 months to arrive.

How you guys got that I was saying that he shouldn't have removed the corduroy at all from what I said... is mind blowing. And that's why I said, it went totally over your head.

But it's ok.
It didn’t go over anyones head buddy.

The design is ripped like that for a reason.

That reason is over YOUR head obviously.

It didn’t go over anyones head buddy.

The design is ripped like that for a reason.

That reason is over YOUR head obviously.
Again, reading is fundamental. I never said he shouldn't rip it.

You just took the typical NTer route, used selective reading and ran with it for the sake of arguing.

But that's your M.O. Always was, always will be.

You got it though. Moving fwd

Those remind me of the Tearaway Vandals from more than a decade ago...

1A68E89C-9BCC-4DCC-9F07-A5DA18921332.jpeg

C35FA1B0-6ADA-40EB-B33E-DE776F9BE777.jpeg

I’m not digging the revealed floral pattern, so I think that that AM1 looks a lot better concealed or intact. The “tearway” concept is always dope though!

Last edited:
Do you perhaps remember where you got those laces from? Those are so dope with those and I want to swap out the laces but not use the yellow ones until like springtime.

I
Thank you for the site. Weird that it showed like this ******** though. I also found Lace Lab's website and since the shipping is free on orders of $10 (instead of $20 on Rope Lace Supply), I am going to just get 2 different versions of the flat black 3M laces and see which ones I like the best in the sneakers.

I was actually just about to say I got them from Lace Lab lol

https://www.lacelab.com/collections/reflective-flat-laces/products/black-reflective-flat-laces

Back
Top Bottom