Wow

Curious what everyone’s 2018 top 5 is

Strictly GR or at least QS

1. Blue mini swoosh
2. What the safari
3. Watermelon
4. Curry
5. Grey perf

Few women’s cw that I wish I could fit otherwise I’d include them, there were a few GR cws around the first batch such as mica green and mangos that just missed out

puh, the stitching is horrible. Look at the swoosh! don't know which material it is but nike has big problems sometimes with the stitches, e.g. DSMs, Masters!

both crepe sole cws launching this friday at offspring (they do international shipping as far as i'm concerned)

Capture.PNG

Ugh you right they removed the options I was going to use.. slept too long on pulling the trigger :smh:

DITTO! On US sites, it is usually clear when the shoe is actually a woman's shoe (for Nike anyway.....Puma is the brand that sometimes confuses me). I honestly have not had such confusion until shopping on size?'s website. Even most of the EU websites do not advertise a shoe that is only available in men's sizing as a women's version.....size? just seem to be "special" in this case.
I guess you know about Danish store Naked. While it's being a women store they receive some men models in smaller sizes as well. But they are listed in women sizes and only have w sizing chart. Last spring I was considering buying men version perf pink pinnacles there for 69 eur. and was going to ask them which size should I chose prior purchase. Well, got black pinnacles off ebay instead, but honestly should have went for both.

Bah, Size? cancelled my Pompidou order. Not sure what the reason was, nor why they needed to sit on it for a few days before killing it. I'm guessing that was my last shot to buy at retail. Ah well, at least StockX prices are fairly tolerable

Need some help. Trying to get my girl the women’s olive pair. If I need to get her a US 6.5 I should get a UK 6 correct?

Patta dropped these last week which are just sitting. Colorway would have been interesting on an AM1.
Screen Shot 2018-10-24 at 14.18.31.png

Those went way under the radar I feel like. Glad I got my pair on discount they're a great gr. I'm a sucker for perforated toeboxes.

^ one GR i definitely slept on. these never did release on NDC US, correct?

Back
Top Bottom