THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Personally find the 103s run about half a size long but it's not a big deal. If width is an issue then I would just go with your mini size.
Thanks.. its driving me crazy tbh.. gone up from a 12 to a 12.5 and now a 13.. but my last 13 a leather id was too big, u know my heel comes off.. but the Mini swoosh 13 fits ok.. still ordered a 13 pendleton id cause i believe the Will fit smaller because the leather is thicker right?
And today i am hesitating between a 12.5 and 13 in the anniversery...

Thanks.. its driving me crazy tbh.. gone up from a 12 to a 12.5 and now a 13.. but my last 13 a leather id was too big, u know my heel comes off.. but the Mini swoosh 13 fits ok.. still ordered a 13 pendleton id cause i believe the Will fit smaller because the leather is thicker right?
And today i am hesitating between a 12.5 and 13 in the anniversery...
If you ever get stuck with one that's slightly too big, throwing in an insole should do it.

You can get french terry insoles nowadays which can go in the washing machine. Super soft and also means you can go sockless if you want.

today
SAM_6395.JPG
SAM_6375.JPG
SAM_6464.JPG

I was looking at the grey/white pair yesterday and it felt cheap. Plastic mudguard and a soft canvas toebox that will crease easy.

Back
Top Bottom