THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Did anyone catch how the grey mini swooshes were once $103 then jumped up to $114 this morning?

Yeah, they were $103 all this past week. I ordered one pair on sale that had a stain and when I placed replacement order weds they were still $103. Even at $114 is great deal for quality shoe.

Check the price of the blue mini swoosh lol

531B8384-DB51-4D81-A62F-6FBC42A92520.png

$113.97 for me

Yea they changed it. Crazy that it’s only a $1 difference from the greys lol

That was yesterday morning when I caught that. I knew it was a glitch but had to ss it

Speaking of greys, I need a grey cw in my rotation. As much as I love my JDI’s, I need something with a darker tone of grey. Been back & forth between the perfs and mini swooshes

Yea they changed it. Crazy that it’s only a $1 difference from the greys lol

That was yesterday morning when I caught that. I knew it was a glitch but had to ss it

Speaking of greys, I need a grey cw in my rotation. As much as I love my JDI’s, I need something with a darker tone of grey. Been back & forth between the perfs and mini swooshes
I have both. Perfs >>>>>>>>>>>>

Did anyone catch how the grey mini swooshes were once $103 then jumped up to $114 this morning?

Sure enough the 20% discount was issued sometime this afternoon/evening for all

I had a pair of AM90’s in my cart at $76, updated to $84 today lol

Prices on pretty much all the reduced price kicks went up on Friday morning. From what I can tell, seems like Nike does this to preempt sales, i.e 20% off promo already mentioned. The raised the price on a bunch of kicks I’m keeping a close watch on. They also removed some shoes off the site completely. For instance both the all white and all orange JDI AM1s have been on the site for weeks. But now they are gone. Seen them do this countless times.

I hate the perfs. Not a fan of the perforations all on the shoe. Those grey mini swooshes gonna have everyone calling you papi

For those wanting the Work Blues on NDC, you can apply a 20% off code to them (check your Nike App inbox for the “first dibs” code).

Back
Top Bottom