THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

When I’d seen these sitting on some online sites and every retail store carrying them in the malls around my area I really liked my chances to scoop another pair below retail. I’ll go ahead and bite on these even though I think they’ll get lower, and even then I’ll likely pick up another pair.
Really!? Just got a backup pair from champs for 112 but I’d down the line hey dip closer to 75 there’s no way I’ll be able to pass them up

Congrats the Dawn's are such a nice shoe. Comfortable and great materials used! For me one of the best Air max 1 releases this year along with the What the Safari?
Yea I almost bought that 12 with the link posted but didn’t because I’m still on the fence with those. Maybe I need to see them in person

D5826007-7033-4435-A2D6-1A092879C261.jpeg
Very nice. Passed on these because I have Green Currys but they are a great pair. Shape looks on point.

Really!? Just got a backup pair from champs for 112 but I’d down the line hey dip closer to 75 there’s no way I’ll be able to pass them up

Yeah it's almost as if they've reached the saturation point with the OG Red Anniversaries. Every who wanted them has had multiple chances to buy them and appears to bought them. I've seen them at FinishLine during my Black Friday shopping. Went back this past Tuesday to pick up an online order and the associate stated they still had a full size run. I seen them at a few other mom & pop retailers too.

I'll definitely be on standby for a heavy discount if it happens!

uff ebay sent me a $40.00 code for selling my old iPhone last week, so i found a pair of olives that would come out to around $55 shipped. this is a no-brainer, right? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom