THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

$40 pickup from goatapp

C06ACF2C-5AC3-4FAC-BB4A-50549CF3EEDC.jpeg

24AD0BD0-A584-4B6E-BBC0-79B3364F983D.jpeg

At first I thought he was saying @NipseyRustle has bad taste, but I just realized he really saying the rest of us broke.
those dumb a** fools at Nike need to offer bespokes in amsterdam ASAP, i dont have time to go to london let alone to new york, i will show them how broke i really am and what i am capable to cook up with my designer skills and creativity !!!

Last edited:
those dumb a** fools at Nike need to offer bespokes in amsterdam ASAP, i dont have time to go to london let alone to new york, i will show them how broke i really am and what i am capable to cook up with my designer skills and creatitvity !!!
London closed. Only NYC now.

Damn I love those. I assume those have been swapped. Odds of a ds 99 midsole not having issues is slim. Plus there was a ton of fake pairs that popped up like 2 gears ago. It was shocking how good they were. They had yellowing on the size tag and everything. I want to say they all came out of France. Not saying those are them, just saying I stopped searching for that pair when those fakes surfaced. Hard to tell what is real and fake now.

Damn I love those. I assume those have been swapped. Odds of a ds 99 midsole not having issues is slim. Plus there was a ton of fake pairs that popped up like 2 gears ago. It was shocking how good they were. They had yellowing on the size tag and everything. I want to say they all came out of France. Not saying those are them, just saying I stopped searching for that pair when those fakes surfaced. Hard to tell what is real and fake now.

Appreciate the info.

My love for AM1’s came late (2016) but I appreciate this thread and these IG posts I’ve seen to get info about releases throughout the silhouettes history.

Appreciate the info.

My love for AM1’s came late (2016) but I appreciate this thread and these IG posts I’ve seen to get info about releases throughout the silhouettes history.
Same. I had am1 and am90 as a kid and through my teenage years and early 20s. Got out of sneakers when I lived in a beach town and wore flip flops daily. I didnt get back into them until about 2015. 95% of what I know now came from this thread.

on the continent where they sell the most am1s
you wont even have a place to design your own bespokes, its just ridiculous imo :smh: :smh: :smh: :angry:

+1

100% with you, it's just ridiculous, riduculous as hell!!!

and stopped to make bespoke at London is also ridiculous...

(considering the price it would surprise me that he was losing money LOL, it was "full of pockets" with this program)

99 grey mini are hands down my all time favorite AM1...amazing story behind this pair as well with the whole "never really released but some got out"

I was fortunate enough to score them for the low on ebay in 2013 when someone did not know what they had exacty ($340 I would say is a steal for US11.5 VVVNDS w no box)

Anyways, here are some pics of me rockin em over the years, midsole still going strong...for now.

Pickup day in 2013 (old lineup in the back)
99-1.jpg

99-2.jpg

99-3.jpg

These and OG safari/ OG obsidian were my inspiration for my bespoke.

99-4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom