THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

HOW. ON. EARTH. EVER. did the Atmos win, with the bottom 2 also in the Vote Back that year
:smh::smh:

20190224_091736-jpg.2277266

I voted for the burgundy's, figured they had no chance to win but those are grails.

Yeah man.. I voted for those leather grey mini's everyday on that voteback but I slowly watched them go into oblivion. So when I saw that it was either warhawks or elephants I started voting for elephants cuz warhawks are terrible. lol

ugh illistic illistic always making me want to buy pairs I was able to resist...

These are my latest pick up. I liked em when they came out but knew I didn’t need to rush because they would hit discount prices. Well, I finally ran across em for a good price. The quality is a lot better than I thought. Leather is really soft. Glad I was patient and that I copped.
6B8A5979-E089-400E-9B75-33FBD54FA058.jpeg

These are my latest pick up. I liked em when they came out but knew I didn’t need to rush because they would hit discount prices. Well, I finally ran across em for a good price. The quality is a lot better than I thought. Leather is really soft. Glad I was patient and that I copped.

Got these last week also. Quality is nice. Leather is nicer. $65.

Tbh these are super super underrated

These are fire imo, well I’m glad they don’t have hype. Picked up for 60+ shipping

What about Air Max Month this year. Three days til march and nothing announced or even leaked except the GR have a nike day pack.

Nothing special this year or Nike good in keeping things secret for once and let everthing out in the next days?

What about Air Max Month this year. Three days til march and nothing announced or even leaked except the GR have a nike day pack.

Nothing special this year or Nike good in keeping things secret for once and let everthing out in the next days?
Nothing at all man. A couple blogs are saying the On Air stuff isn't until April so that makes Air Max Month even more empty than it already is. Seems like we already knew all the details at this time the last few years. The og reds and og blues dropped early March iirc. They did reds, blues, Elephants, and then Masters. One every weekend all month.

Back
Top Bottom