THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Anyone got a oop for me on the crepe/sole in a size 11 for retail or a bit over? Would be heavily appreciated

Y’all so what’s up with these have a Nike day 1s? What’s the word? Are they supposed limited? I want them things.

those “Susan” joints look more like a bespoke than anything Nike has ever released to the general public.

not for me but can see the appeal for others.

After our 1st born, we decided not to buy any sneakers unless it's dirt cheap. She grew out of her Infrared AM90s and Jordans so quick.

IMO, save money and wait till they actually are walking and running around. 7C and up.

I have 10C in Infrareds waiting for my daughter lol.

After our 1st born, we decided not to buy any sneakers unless it's dirt cheap. She grew out of her Infrared AM90s and Jordans so quick.

IMO, save money and wait till they actually are walking and running around. 7C and up.

I have 10C in Infrareds waiting for my daughter lol.

Duuuude..so quick story. There was a pair of 10C Infrared 90's I had in my watch list for the longest time. Remember seeing them ONCE and said i'll wait until seller drops price..few months passed, sure enough he did and purchased.

Me and my great memory, I thought they had the mesh toe box (2015 release). When I got them, they were leather, UPC says 2012 but I thought 2010 and 2015 were the only release years for the infrareds. Anyway, double checked the listing, sure enough they were pictured that way and didnt think anything about it. Time comes for my daughter to wear em, fit a little loose but meh..they looked good and her brother had on his 2015 pair, so I wanted them to match

Maaaaaaaaan, at the end of that day, that toe box was creased beyond what my OCD can handle. I stuffed that thing with so much paper hoping to smooth those creases out lol. I remembered, they're kids shoes and they'll eventually get jacked, so have at it.

Duuuude..so quick story. There was a pair of 10C Infrared 90's I had in my watch list for the longest time. Remember seeing them ONCE and said i'll wait until seller drops price..few months passed, sure enough he did and purchased.

Me and my great memory, I thought they had the mesh toe box. When I got them, they were leather. Double checked the listing, sure enough they were pictured that way and didnt think anything about it. Time comes for my daughter to wear em, fit a little loose but meh..they looked good and her brother had on his 2015 pair, so I wanted them to match

Maaaaaaaaan, at the end of that day, that toe box was creased beyond what my OCD can handle. I stuffed that thing with so much paper hoping to smooth those creases out lol. I remembered, they're kids shoes and they'll eventually get jacked, so have at it.
Yeah man. Kids don't care and that's why getting a pair of shoes for cheap from the outlet or from Old Navy, H&M, etc is good enough at the moment.

The pic above has stitching in the midsole like an AJ1. I've never seen an AM1 like that.

Looks like it's going to be a leather wrapped midsole like the inside out stuff they used to do:

s-l500.jpg

I still have these. Easily one of my favorite and most durable pairs. I've worn them in all types of weather, and my feet stay dry and warm. Merino wool with leather inside, man...

nike-air-force-1-mid-insideout-10-5-5-1.jpg

nike-womens-air-force-1-low-insideout-obsidian-obsidian-bronze-020309_1.jpg

Y’all so what’s up with these have a Nike day 1s? What’s the word? Are they supposed limited? I want them things.
The multi colored pair is up (countdown) on footlocker. I prefer the blue ones. Are those still dropping?

Anybody have any idea if the Have A Nike Day pair will be releasing today in London? Hoping to grab a pair for myself.

Back
Top Bottom