THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Always worth posting this once in a while. What a fantastic project this was.
3-Decades-of-Air-nike-37446_1024_768.jpg
If you could have one shoe from this picture what would it be and why is it the BRS?

Really want those Susan’s to wear but as soon as people think they’re limited they will be botted out of stock for eBay and stockx. Guess I’ll try and move on if I don’t get lucky

Reselling one pair of shoes in your life doesn’t make you a reseller damn :rofl:

Shoes that I don’t even have to resell yet.

Either way, not a fan but if someone wants to give up their FOG 1s for a pair then I’m all for it :D
I'm not judging, just thought it was funny. We've all flipped shoes so it's whatever. Just a bad look to hop into a thread where you got guys fiending for them and be "Ahh yea I'm just gonna go for these for the flip." Just a **** move.

I can't get my head around those susan joints. No diss to folks feeling them.. I like the the execution of the concept but was hoping for a more "traditional" retro to land this month. Good luck to all the heads wanting them.. The beasts gonna be all over susan yo..

Finally got the right colour laces in these - White made them look off and sail wasn't working.. All they need now is a split outsole and better quality material on mudguard / tip ha
IMG_4373.JPG

I can't get my head around those susan joints. No diss to folks feeling them.. I like the the execution of the concept but was hoping for a more "traditional" retro to land this month. Good luck to all the heads wanting them.. The beasts gonna be all over susan yo..

Finally got the right colour laces in these - White made them look off and sail wasn't working.. All they need now is a split outsole and better quality material on mudguard / tip ha
IMG_4373.JPG

Nice! I really like the vast grey! Especially the mesh.

Nice! I really like the vast grey! Especially the mesh.

Yeah it's nice pair, we've been spoilt with GRs last couple of years.. But If I was going to be pedantic, which I am..

GR manifesto:
1) All pairs to have piped tongue & split colour outsoles
2) All colourways to be unisex, no more dope wmns pairs sizing out at 10.5
3) Return of the anatomical arch support & extra lace set

Some of the Laika shoes have had “Crew Only” pairs, aka F&F.

I’m wondering if the F&F have then furry tongue.

KD’s pair has the furry tongue...

997EC951-440C-454D-905A-08F132C333E5.jpeg

but then look at SNKRS and it looks like this...

818B384B-1074-43BE-B691-D9AF39966144.jpeg

It seems they don't release in EU on SNEAKRS and even if they did I probably wouldn't get them. That being said, the "fuzzy" tongue is a deal breaker otherwise they are fire

Ordered anniversary 1s from finishline box said 9.5 after using them for 1 Day the shoes are actually size 10. Can I still exchange them?

looks like offspring already released them, however i couldnt find them on their website so it might have been an in-store release only for now

Attachments

• A4EC2296-998A-4411-8850-2CB126CB9F51.png
    A4EC2296-998A-4411-8850-2CB126CB9F51.png
    934.8 KB · Views: 49
some of those bespokes look soo sooo good. Still patiently waiting for some sort of air max day news

Back
Top Bottom