THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

4784D3AA-BF64-4685-8FDB-5279AC55F0B5.jpeg
Lucky find at the local outlet for $55 CAN = $42 US

No one here is hurt, just calling it what it is. I find the bragging/flaunting obnoxious, and that's solely my opinion. Am I telling anyone to stop or not post it? No, they can do what they want, I realize not everyone thinks like me.
Lol. Aye bro, all good. But kinda ironic when 90% of people in here post photos with shoes on to show others what they have; especially on March 26th. Lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I didn't even know about that Kith x NikeLab Bespokes drawing... cool for whomever won. Also, every time I see a picture of that NikeLab "panel description" shoe I think to myself: "I wonder how long it will be till we see someone wearing a pair of these around. Bound to happen."
Screen Shot 2019-03-27 at 4.03.55 PM.png

I didn't even know about that Kith x NikeLab Bespokes drawing... cool for whomever won. Also, every time I see a picture of that NikeLab "panel description" shoe I think to myself: "I wonder how long it will be till we see someone wearing a pair of these around. Bound to happen."
It'd be a nice collection piece.

probably sooner than later with the whole off white fad

I wonder if OffWhite would make a pair of AM1 and have “AIR” on it

Not that much going on in LA for Air Max Day today (as expected, probably), but I did have three sort of funny things happen:

1) For some reason, Nike's On-Air (or whatever they're called this year) events aren't starting till the 28th here, but they started setting up the event location. I inconspicuously waltzed right in as one of the Nike employees to snoop around, and nobody said anything or threw me out. So I took pictures of what was there so far (still a lot to go as far as set up). I can post the pics if anyone is interested.

2) While visiting RIF they wanted to take a photo of my shoes, which they proceeded to post on the IG. They wanted to give me credit, but I said I don't have an IG account, which baffled them of course. Anyway, made me feel about 20 years younger. Link:

3) I stopped by Round Two, and apparently some rapper was there (I have no idea who it was). Sean Wotherspoon was also there (hanging with this rapper, I assume). Of course, there was also a ton of Supreme dressed, Kanye sneakers wearing young kids there, taking pictures and getting autographs (from both the rapper and Sean Wotherspoon). At some point as I walked by, Sean Wotherspoon must have spotted my shoes - so he looked at me, pointed at my shoes and said: "yo, nice... that's what's on the come up!" In all transparency, I had no idea what that meant (I had to Google it later), but I responded by pointing back at his shoes and saying: "it's Air Max Day and you're not wearing Air Max", and then I just kept walking. Lol.

Hope everyone else has had a fun day as well.

PS: I realize that the socks and shoes look like a horrible match in the picture, but, in fairness, I did also wear a pink hat, and had a tee on with yellow, green and pink Nike Air logos. So I didn't look quite as clowny as that picture would indicate (I don't think).

Best post I've read in a while lol. POST THE PICS!

Did anyone go to those AMD gatherings yesterday? There was supposed to be 10 different locations around the country. I wanted to hit up the one near me in Oakland, but didn't have the time. Just wondered what it was like..

Lol. Aye bro, all good. But kinda ironic when 90% of people in here post photos with shoes on to show others what they have; especially on March 26th. Lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

There's also a fine line between sharing and bragging. We both know this. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom