THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Sneakersnstuff hasn’t shipped my order from the sale on 5/8. Anyone else have the same experience? I asked about tracking yesterday and got what seems like a scripted response about increased order volume delaying shipping. No definitive answer on when they would ship. Might be my only attempt to buy from them.
I ordered some air max 90/1 on the same day. Got tracking over the weekend with no movement till Monday afternoon. Got my package yesterday. Have you looked at your account page?

Screen Shot 2019-05-16 at 6.41.17 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-05-16 at 6.40.40 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-05-16 at 6.40.58 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-05-16 at 6.41.37 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-05-16 at 6.41.54 PM.png

Sneakersnstuff hasn’t shipped my order from the sale on 5/8. Anyone else have the same experience? I asked about tracking yesterday and got what seems like a scripted response about increased order volume delaying shipping. No definitive answer on when they would ship. Might be my only attempt to buy from them.
Only time I ve ordered from SNS I never received a shipping confirmation and the shoes showed up like 2 weeks later.

Just received my Habaneros... I love the hue of the Red! I had the Anni’s and the 09s, but I sold them because I was underwhelmed by the hue of Red. With that said, I much prefer this hue of Red on the Habaneros over the OGs. #flamesuiton

I actually agree with you, the red habanero has a deeper red IMO

Habaneros came in from StockX

Couple of scuff marks and QC things I noticed but still happy with them

TS1’s came in as well from SNKRS. Keeping those on ice for AM trade bait.

Back
Top Bottom