THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Saturday mail! Missed out on these when they dropped so I bit the bullet on stock X. Box came all ripped up smh. Shoes look good though. Now the search continues for the Masters size 12- anyone in here double up?!
8C6ACAB9-A959-42AA-88D8-B1259243BA83.jpeg

32BAD16B-9A52-4205-9CEF-7E633DD4565D.jpeg

Pattas so dope man... my pair is dirty as hell on the crease in the inner toe box any suggestions to clean them spotless?

Pattas so dope man... my pair is dirty as hell on the crease in the inner toe box any suggestions to clean them spotless?
Parra, not Patta. And yea I had the same issue. Scrub down with some cleaner and then toss in the washing machine on cold/gentle.

I found Swipa at Footaction today. Where did you see PR's? There is another colorway that looks similar @gluu21

I'm gonna get PR off Nike, since I have access.
Wow didn’t even know Footaction was getting these. Location? I guess it was HOH Thursday, but champs/footlocker Saturday?

Speaking of Parra, there’s SB Dunk collaboration coming soon. Saw on twitter but haven’t check the SB thread

Just an FYI for any Parra fans in here. Colors looked similar to last summers AM1/Spiridon release

unpopular opinion....................Swipas are poop.

I hate the basketball look on the materials and the colors are wack.
Not that unpopular. Seems 50/50 at the moment. Too much going on with these or at least too much that doesn’t seem cohesive. Susans and Parras have a lot going on and but the different materials and designs mesh.

Went by the local HOH and grabbed the Swipas. First pair brought out had a really nice shape so I snagged them! They also seemed to have a good amount of stock for them. I asked about the Puerto Ricos and they were not getting them so I'll have to try on SNKRS.

Just bought the bred mini swooshes on eBay and I’m a little skeptical. This is the size tag and box tag. Box is thinner than regular boxes too.

Attachments

• BA6BED12-AD44-49D8-9C9F-AD202677B21A.jpeg
    BA6BED12-AD44-49D8-9C9F-AD202677B21A.jpeg
    189.9 KB · Views: 36
  • BB71A02D-0FE7-4FC3-B287-B1564A00DDD3.jpeg
    BB71A02D-0FE7-4FC3-B287-B1564A00DDD3.jpeg
    207.5 KB · Views: 35
Any wide footers in here wearing AM1’s?

Want to get the PR AM1’s for my FIL but not sure if it’ll work for him. He’s a 12.5 and want to grab a 13 for him.

TIA

Back
Top Bottom