THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I haven’t really taken any pics, sorry. I’m sure there are tons of pics up on the various social media outlets though. As for flexing with my own wears - sure, of course I wanted to come correct. I wore Carhartt Duck Canvas WIP (Bespoke IND) yesterday and a pair of Kid Robots today. :smile:

R-woods today
rwood.jpg

I haven’t really taken any pics, sorry. I’m sure there are tons of pics up on the various social media outlets though. As for flexing with my own wears - sure, of course I wanted to come correct. I wore Carhartt Duck Canvas WIP (Bespoke IND) yesterday and a pair of Kid Robots today. :smile:
1 bespoke and 1 rare classic...

I like your style sun.

The regulars in here still aren't big fans of them...the casuals, another story.

No hate

I think I’m a regular lol, and I like them a lot actually. I know they’re not performance shoes, but, DF’s style is essentially running fast. As a running and an AM1 enthusiast, these were a good “match” for me. :tongue:

Right after my run, I scooped them up.
C407A8C7-A0BD-4B0A-B52E-32713B709AFF.jpeg

These are my second pair of “mismatched” sneakers. My first being the Pegasus 33 in the Michael Johnson cw.

I think I’m a regular lol, and I like them a lot actually. I know they’re not performance shoes, but, DF’s style is essentially running fast. As a running and an AM1 enthusiast, these were a good “match” for me. :tongue:

Right after my run, I scooped them up.
C407A8C7-A0BD-4B0A-B52E-32713B709AFF.jpeg

These are my second pair of “mismatched” sneakers. My first being the Pegasus 33 in the Michael Johnson cw.
My statement was taken way too literal. And still, remains true...for the most part.

For the record, I think they're ok. Just not in at one fiddy with tax.

Does anyone have some of the Ultra Essentials from a couple years ago? I know the purists and OGs in here didn't like that dark days shapes and variants.
I used to lurk the thread just to see Unseen's pickups and beater restorations.

But I'd love to rebuy some, particularly these:
Air Max 1 Ultra White Black
819476-101

Nike Air Max 1 Ultra Essential Gym Red

Regardless of shape and stuff, I really liked the white upper and color mudguards and the mini swoosh. I'm not 100% sure if these were available in the US either.
Anyone have info on them?

Back
Top Bottom