THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Fellas does the anniversary pairs yellow easily on the toe box?

Also is it common to have the left and right shoe have diff production start date?

Last edited:
Lol I thought you were gonna pass, but I got you. I'll dm you when the second pair come in...
Haha man I'm torn. Hit me up if you get them. Will be a game time decision. I don't like them on foot but I'll probably never wear them so they'll be an arr piece.

Nike has dropped way too many grey releases in a short window. I like these but $87.97 and a FSR on NDC I’ll take my chances and hope for another 25% off clearance sale around July 4th
This is exactly what I’m hoping for :lol: . I’m just trying to wait it out and if I don’t get em then oh well.

1A3BF0EC-F784-4C96-9179-C9FCBD710991.jpeg
14 year old AM1s holding strong

Hi Nike Community! I just signed up and I'm completely new here, so please don't roast me for my questions. I would like to buy the Nike AM1 in the OG colorway and I saw they came out in 2017/2018 again. I'm looking to buy them but I see lower prices for the 2018 restock version. Can anyone helping me out with the difference so I can make a decision which one I should go with. Also, do you guys have a preferred channel for buying reseller sneakers in Europe? I know about StockX and Goat but they have such high shipping costs etc for orders to Europe. Thanks for the help and looking forward to be part of this community (trying to get back in the sneaker game).

Back
Top Bottom