THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

The leather is garbage. You dont want to use that cheap stuff on the toebox. They will hurt to wear.

My last iD was a Bulls AJ1 theme and I opted for a mesh toebox instead of leather for comfort. The panels that are leather are pretty stiff and uncomfy.

AA106E23-F2CA-48D4-99D2-B506DAD08080.gif

Anyone in here purchased clothing from byparra website?

wanted to get your opinion on clothing quality. Not going to lie, some of the stuff is a bit pricey but I need some stuff to match my AM1’s, as well as change my wardrobe around.

lot of dark, dull, neutral colors I got going on.

I bought Rockwell clothing (which is what it was called before it became by Parra) back in 2013 and it’s still going strong today so I’d grab some stuff.

Anyone in here purchased clothing from byparra website?

wanted to get your opinion on clothing quality. Not going to lie, some of the stuff is a bit pricey but I need some stuff to match my AM1’s, as well as change my wardrobe around.

lot of dark, dull, neutral colors I got going on.

I have had quite a bit of Parra stuff over the years. Quality is pretty good. Honestly much prefer Parra stuff to Patta both in terms of quality and design.

A few things to take into consideration is that Parra is mostly Euro fit...It's a little taller and slimmer cut. I'm 6'2 180 (lanky as ****) and XL fits pretty good. I might have some L sized too and I think it was a little bit short, but still wearable.

Other thing is that a lot of times you can find Parra stuff on mad discount from other retailers. I think most of the Parra stuff I've bought has been 50% off.

Heard that was in Oregon and over a month ago.. those dudes know employees and got tipped off about the SW pairs

I have had quite a bit of Parra stuff over the years. Quality is pretty good. Honestly much prefer Parra stuff to Patta both in terms of quality and design.

A few things to take into consideration is that Parra is mostly Euro fit...It's a little taller and slimmer cut. I'm 6'2 180 (lanky as ****) and XL fits pretty good. I might have some L sized too and I think it was a little bit short, but still wearable.

Other thing is that a lot of times you can find Parra stuff on mad discount from other retailers. I think most of the Parra stuff I've bought has been 50% off.

I remember someone mentioned other retailers. I meant to ask and never got around. I don’t know why I thought everything was only sold through his/that site.

care to share what other sites you’ve purchased from?

Back
Top Bottom