THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Only posting these here because they’re about to get the 97/1 hybrid treatment ... stay tuned!

4741919E-FB32-4A03-B5FD-5B758C916F00.jpeg

:emoji_expressionless::emoji_expressionless::emoji_expressionless::emoji_expressionless:... Got some air max 1 wolf greys from stockx, and the toebox was creased and mesh was dirty. Looks like the pair is from Korea judging by the Nike tag it came with. My sister copped me them for Christmas. I wanted to rock them on my trip but damnnn, sup with stockx bro. They pass these?
37BBD5D9-974B-4235-BEBB-4299C278D90F.jpeg

Last edited:
Found a pair of crepe hemps back from 2003. Buyer wants around 550.
9.8/10 condition, left shoe tried on. OG box.
What you guys think!? Pull trigger? I NEED these, i haven’t found these anywhere

What you guys think!? Pull trigger? I NEED these, i haven’t found these anywhere
Hell na. I got a pair about 2 years ago for like $175, only sign of wear was a little dirt on the sole. But that sole gets dirty after 1 wear. That was a steal but still. And honestly the toe box will probably rip the first time you wear them. Great shelf piece but I wouldn't buy them with the intention of wearing them. I've never worn mine.

:emoji_expressionless::emoji_expressionless::emoji_expressionless::emoji_expressionless:... Got some air max 1 wolf greys from stockx, and the toebox was creased and mesh was dirty. Looks like the pair is from Korea judging by the Nike tag it came with. My sister copped me them for Christmas. I wanted to rock them on my trip but damnnn, sup with stockx bro. They pass these?
Toe box crease is very normal on am1. Just rock them imo.

Assuming it's within your financial means, I would... I mean, you're saying you NEED them. All depends on your personal views on prices and how much 'deals/steals' mean to you. Personally, I don't pay too much attention to that stuff if it's something I really want. 6 months from now it won't really have any effect (or most likely not) whether you pay 550 or 300 for these now. I doubt there'll be an additional 250 sitting gloriously in your checking account for eternity. But that's me though. Others would never consider paying more for something than they find justifiable - which I understand as well, of course.

plan to wear? or museum piece?
Haha man you know me. I wear just about everything. I wont beat them, but I'll wear them. I think the only thing I own that I haven't and probably wont wear is the Lebron Dunkman am90. Only 24 out there. Oh and my 03 Infra Big Bubbles just bc they are ds and may crumble and I cant replace that big bubble. Everything else gets worn.

But man I gotta be honest, hype aside, I might take the gr over the f&f. The materials on the f&f are a1 but I've never been a huge fan of a leather toebox. And the biggest issue is the solid outsole. I mean, why. Would have much preferred a split outsole with just the colors if the gr switched around like he did on the upper. If the gr had the thick plush suede like the f&f instead of the felt, itd be an easy call.

Haha man you know me. I wear just about everything. I wont beat them, but I'll wear them. I think the only thing I own that I haven't and probably wont wear is the Lebron Dunkman am90. Only 24 out there. Oh and my 03 Infra Big Bubbles just bc they are ds and may crumble and I cant replace that big bubble. Everything else gets worn.

But man I gotta be honest, hype aside, I might take the gr over the f&f. The materials on the f&f are a1 but I've never been a huge fan of a leather toebox. And the biggest issue is the solid outsole. I mean, why. Would have much preferred a split outsole with just the colors if the gr switched around like he did on the upper. If the gr had the thick plush suede like the f&f instead of the felt, itd be an easy call.
i figured you'd wear them! great pickup!!!

Assuming it's within your financial means, I would... I mean, you're saying you NEED them. All depends on your personal views on prices and how much 'deals/steals' mean to you. Personally, I don't pay too much attention to that stuff if it's something I really want. 6 months from now it won't really have any effect (or most likely not) whether you pay 550 or 300 for these now. I doubt there'll be an additional 250 sitting gloriously in your checking account for eternity. But that's me though. Others would never consider paying more for something than they find justifiable - which I understand as well, of course.

Appreciate the 2 cents haha. Decided to take a back seat.. seller wouldn’t budge down a bit. Definitely was not** planning on just shelving it, and don’t really want to risk the $$$ for it to break down 2 wears in. Bought a pair of DS w/o box Curry’s below retail instead for consolation lol

Last edited:
Stock x is really full of crap. It's good that they came around because it corrected the out of control resale market. But, they absolutely don't care about issues like this or correcting them. I recently bought a pair of Gatorade Jordan 6s and they came without the towel and extra laces. I had to battle with them tooth and nail over the fact that dead stock and new means all peripherals included. Then I just settled on 20 bucks off.

Stock x is really full of crap. It's good that they came around because it corrected the out of control resale market. But, they absolutely don't care about issues like this or correcting them. I recently bought a pair of Gatorade Jordan 6s and they came without the towel and extra laces. I had to battle with them tooth and nail over the fact that dead stock and new means all peripherals included. Then I just settled on 20 bucks off.
These fools are whack. Getting tired of them. It’s really a gamble when copping kicks. They really need anew system where you can see the shoes. Similar to eBay, but with the the authentication process.

they created a case and said would get back at me. They keep ignoring it and would have to create a new one.

i haven't had a bad experience with them yet (knock on wood). its kind of a tough call, when it comes to shoes that originally come with extras. IIRC, there isn't a section that actually states what the shoes come with nor are there pictures. that leads me to assume that i will only get the shoes, in those instances. i agree that you should receive everything that's supposed to be included in the original package, but it technically doesn't state that you will.

anyway, i wore my retro royals to watch Star Wars. it was too dark to take a picture, and i wasn't going to use flash in the theater :lol: the movie was meh, but it was also the conclusion so of course i knew what was going to happen.

That's my biggest beef with them. Their FAQ says accessories aren't required. I emailed them about the Susan F&F bc I want to be guaranteed that the sketch is included. They gave a bull**** answer about accessories not being required so I've stayed away. On the first release of the SW the title says "dustbag and all accessories required." I wish they'd do the same with the Susan.

That's my biggest beef with them. Their FAQ says accessories aren't required. I emailed them about the Susan F&F bc I want to be guaranteed that the sketch is included. They gave a bull**** answer about accessories not being required so I've stayed away. On the first release of the SW the title says "dustbag and all accessories required." I wish they'd do the same with the Susan.
that is just plain dumb. i am ok with a shoe not being truly "deadstock". maybe the owner tried it on, unlaced it etc. but if a shoe comes with 3 sets of laces, a retro card, sketches, wood or hard plastic shoe trees or anything that is included in the package. it should be required that the seller ship all of those items.

yeah, its kind of jankie, but at least its stated that you're not guaranteed all the extras. it sucks, but it is what it is though. it would be a different story if it said you get all the extras, but didn't.
agreed, but it should be required that the seller provide that info.

i mean, to get a pair of bred 11s to find out that there are a pair of flat black laces instead of the OG rope laces...i mean c'mon

Back
Top Bottom