THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Damn man, I really wanted to order some Ids but that toe box is disheartening. I know I can reshape them but I don't want to and I don't want to risk the mud guard bleeding on to the mesh. I'll probably still order a pair tho.
I reshape using shoe trees and thumb pressure. No heat or water...
20190723_124445.jpg

I reshape using shoe trees and thumb pressure. No heat or water...
20190723_124445.jpg
I have the same pair and they already had a good shape to them. At least my pair did. I would need to see your work on a pair with a boxy toe. No heat and water? I'm not saying I don't believe you....

I hate to be “that guy,” but those id are looking awfully square in the toe.

Nike messing up the toebox again, smh! It’s felt! How the shape is going to look when we face thicker materials like suede or leather? Bad shape ish again!

Toe box could be more rounded but I'd wear the **** out of those. Wish the tongue tag color changed but whatever. Even with the toe box and the tongue tag, I'd still wear them.

But why has the toebox changed? After the anniversary the ID shape was near perfect. I honestly have no idea why they mess with consumers like this. The new NBY option am1 shape looked off in the pictures but this seemingly confirms it.

Are Nike doing this intentionally so that they can market the classic shape to consumers later on down the line?

But why has the toebox changed? After the anniversary the ID shape was near perfect. I honestly have no idea why they mess with consumers like this. The new NBY option am1 shape looked off in the pictures but this seemingly confirms it.

Are Nike doing this intentionally so that they can market the classic shape to consumers later on down the line?
scumbags

If anyone can point me in the direction of a red anniversary size 13 please lmk. Just sold my 12 and need to size up. Ready to start beating another pair to the ground

Back
Top Bottom