THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I need those white and grey jawns . Ima try to find out if they are anywhere in Bmore today, if not ima cop from villa online

What is the story on these? Info?
Air Max 1 "Premium Tape".  The black colorway is up on NDC now.    599514-206 is the style number for the black and red pair. They are up on RMK and Kix Crew now.  

Last edited:
7_8_13airmax1blog.jpg

Premier now has all three of the new "classic" AM 1 colorways.

Nike always does this to me... The day I ask their twitter account if a shoe will ever come to the USA ..they reply with no "Berlin exclusive" and an hour after I sell something of my own and pay the feeBay price 21mercer says they have it lol and now kith is doing phone orders shame on me

Nike always does this to me... The day I ask their twitter account if a shoe will ever come to the USA ..they reply with no "Berlin exclusive" and an hour after I sell something of my own and pay the feeBay price 21mercer says they have it lol and now kith is doing phone orders shame on me
nike never knows anything.  they said the same thing with the city packs (milano, london, etc.) that it was a euro exclusive.  i would gladly pay international price for peace of mind.. or next time, you can wait to see if it hits stateside; and if it doesnt, THEN you pay reseller price after the fact.

Just picked up the Maxim Camos off Kith via phone order. 

Website says in stores only, but they did it for me. 
nice wont be disappointed with them. Only ones I want now are the German joints with the digi camo all over wonder if these will hit the states in due time as well..

thanks bro.  only thing left i want from that pack is the germany am1s.  did you get a pair internationally over the weekend?

I might try for those as well. Too many shoes coming out lately it's killin me! haha. I got lucky and was able to grab instore from a local boutique

I might try for those as well. Too many shoes coming out lately it's killin me! haha. I got lucky and was able to grab instore from a local boutique
nice man!

seriously, with all these new, simple cws coming out for the am1s and 90s, i can't keep up anymore.. along with the jordans droppin on saturday, it's gonna be rough lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom