THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

He has no AM1 for sale at the moment. Does he change what he sells frequently or was it just a one off that the seller was selling AM1?
go to his ebay store and type in air max 1 at the search engine
wink.gif

Last edited:
I'm trying to decide whether I should order a few id's now since there are a few color ways I really like saved to my locker, or wait to see if new options really are coming.
Depends if you don't mind them being made in China and thus lower quality and slightly different shape than other Air Max 1s.

NikeID quality is actually good.

I agree completely, but at the same time I would rather schedule an appointment at 21 mercer, buy a plane ticket, and get one ideal shoe rather than three with limited options. That's just me though.

Last edited:
Man, I was really looking forward to my zigzags from Undefeated, but I found out today that the order was cancelled. So weak.
They seem like a pretentious lot and I don't get it. Sometimes they take forever to ship and are dishonest. They rip off both UPS and USPS by shipping via UPS with USPS boxes (a felony offense) and only say the package weighs one pound. If they are using a UPS account to send out all of these packages eventually they will get a call from UPS saying they underpaid. The conveyor belts that the truck unloaders throw the boxes onto have scales on them that cross reference the stated weight/dimensions with the actual weight/dimensions. If enough packages go across that belt that don't match up someone from "Revenue Recovery" will come by and figure out what's going on.

They do that with the UPS weight to save time. If you have an account with UPS, they automatically charge your account for the adjusted weight.

He has no AM1 for sale at the moment. Does he change what he sells frequently or was it just a one off that the seller was selling AM1?

go to his ebay store and type in air max 1 at the search engine
wink.gif

I am using the eBay app for ipad so I had to change from UK to US store to see most of their products. If you are from the UK, did you have to pay more than the $20 shipping they quote?

What's the best way to clean the mesh toe box?, I want to clean my pre HOA Red OG am1 ('05). As you can see the suede is coming off so I'm afraid the washing machine will ruin the suede, anyone know what's the best way to clean the mesh on this shoe?
When buying Jason Markk, do I also need to buy t[font=arial, sans-serif]he [/font]accompanying brush?, what other (cheaper) brushes can I get that do the job?, and what kind of brush do I need for which material?

When buying Jason Markk, do I also need to buy the accompanying brush?, what other (cheaper) brushes can I get that do the job?, and what kind of brush do I need for which material?

I just bought it to save me time and so I can use it on the suede. I'm pretty sure you can buy any other brand but just make sure it's a softer bristle brush for the suede so you don't damage it when using it with the cleaner.

Back
Top Bottom