THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

It will be interesting to see the designs people come up with after everyone gets off the "retro III inspired IDs" bandwagon. I for one went for the black/metallic silver print, similar to the one used in the Clark Kent pack.

Are NikeIDs TTS?  or should I go 0.5 size higher?  Also anyone can chime in if leather or suede is a better material in cleaning or surviving normal wear and tear?

I envisioned these when I  first got word elephant was coming, something looks off tho

Yeah, just needed a grey tongue. Did a quick one just to show it.

^sickkk.. WC3 and BC3 am1s will definitely be had.  will mess around with the options when i get home from work

How long do you guys think the elephant print option will be left on nikeid?

-Drew

what i'm mad about is the lack of being able to change the color tongue nike logo and wish the base wasn't so general.

and my almost red atmos lol

Last edited:
what i'm mad about is the lack of being able to change the color tongue nike logo and wish the base wasn't so general.
and my almost red atmos lol

The same exact thing I was thinking man. The thing with i.d is they get you all exited with the new options and give you ALMOST everything you would like to change. Guess it's better than nothing though

Last edited:
sorry, too lazy to go back and search the past page.. but what are the toebox material options this go around?

My last take at it...was somewhat inspired by the Concords and was thinking what it would look like if it was reversed.  Couldn't think of any other names of it...was gonna name it DUMBO but NIKEiD wouldn't allow me.  Then when I thought of Concords I thought of the fastest passenger airplane and was thinking of a slower weaker model airplane name for this shoe.  Anyways enough blabbing...

First play around with new options, digging the elephant print just a shame no heel logo IMO. 6 characters fits NEVER FORGET nicely though, might use that for my design :wink:

Maybe I'll avoid the elephant craziness...
And go LBJ 7 Red Carpet, the shade of blue doesn't match perfectly, but I like it.
Nah, who am I kidding, I'll be busting the bank on AM1 and Dunk ID's this week, some with elephant, but I like these.

Last edited:
thinking about an all-suede ID but i feel like the elephant print option is driving the prices up

also, wonder how buttery the suede would be

undecided on the color of the swoosh, thinking either black, gray or pink elephant lol

Back
Top Bottom