THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Laces from the Dawn AM1 and Undftd AM90. Really would have preferred they just supplied (or added as spares), regular flats.
daisy.jpg

daisy2.jpg

daisy3.jpg
Good call, switching out my greens for the yellow Dawns tonight. 🔥

Anyone with cancelled Daisy orders check your email - NDC sent me a 20% off code about 20 mins ago specifically mentioning that cancellation as the reason.

Edit: dblplay1212 dblplay1212 is gonna end up with 160% off from all of his cancelled orders :lol:
Haha na my email is dry. Ordered 5 total, 1 size 9 for an EU friend and 4 size 10.5 for me. Size 9 got here yesterday and 2 of the 4 10.5 have been canceled. No word on the others.

Laces from the Dawn AM1 and Undftd AM90. Really would have preferred they just supplied (or added as spares), regular flats.
daisy.jpg

daisy2.jpg

daisy3.jpg

Shape looks pretty good! But honestly, if those flowers aren't removeable, Daisy is just another clown shoe! Well Nike, another waste of nice materials...

I'm probably way late on this, but does anyone know why the current Air Max 1 NikeID options say "Sold Out"? If they're not available, why haven't they just removed them from their site? Or does it have something to do with COVID-19 related delays.

I'm probably way late on this, but does anyone know why the current Air Max 1 NikeID options say "Sold Out"? If they're not available, why haven't they just removed them from their site? Or does it have something to do with COVID-19 related delays.
They'll eventually get removed and replaced with new options.

My Daisy’s still hasn’t shipped. Ordered on the 18th. Haven’t received a cancellation email or anything, just a email saying that shipping might be delayed. I’m at the point of saying screw it and just cancelling it. I can live without them

Back
Top Bottom