THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

damn, guess ill just do another pair then. Was waiting it out to see if we do but f it
The ID shape right now is good, imo. I've got anniversaries and Londons and I really don't think they're THAT much better than the current id shape is, really. I would love some new and different options too, but I'm fine making more with what's on there now, I haven't even used that coralish color yet but it looks great from what I've seen. I'd also like to see the other material and sole options back, my current daily beaters are from the options before the current ones, I don't see an issue with the shape but I'm also not the type of person who'd ever iron a pair of shoes, so 🤷‍♂️

Attachments

• 15944188978334405019766993074715.jpg
    15944188978334405019766993074715.jpg
    349.7 KB · Views: 357
damn, guess ill just do another pair then. Was waiting it out to see if we do but f it
A lot of people say no but I'm not sure why, as they most likely simply don't know. Only Nike knows.

Nothing has been announced but they could turn up tomorrow, or not until summer '21. Who knows.
I'm not gonna say no as I don't know.

Since the 90s and 95s both had more options added in the past week or so i would of thought the 1s would of gotten them to. But who knows what could happen. Im ok with making another pair now but, if we knew more options were coming I would hold off.

Since the 90s and 95s both had more options added in the past week or so i would of thought the 1s would of gotten them to. But who knows what could happen.
Well years of Nike ID history has learned that that doesn't mean anything.

Can anybody who may know how many pairs of the "What The pendletons" were created? heard approximately 500 pairs....can anybody confirm please?
I know Stevey Ryder put that out but they didn't sell out right away iirc. I have a pair of them somewhere. No clue what they go for now but at one point they were like $100 in vnds and I can't imagine any am1 limited to 500 pairs being that cheap but i have nothing to back that up.

The ID shape right now is good, imo. I've got anniversaries and Londons and I really don't think they're THAT much better than the current id shape is, really. I would love some new and different options too, but I'm fine making more with what's on there now, I haven't even used that coralish color yet but it looks great from what I've seen. I'd also like to see the other material and sole options back, my current daily beaters are from the options before the current ones, I don't see an issue with the shape but I'm also not the type of person who'd ever iron a pair of shoes, so 🤷‍♂️
Shape is wack compared to anniversaries

Back
Top Bottom