THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Seen these on the AM1 Facebook group. July 30th release date.
FB_IMG_1594813463446.jpg
FB_IMG_1594813461041.jpg
FB_IMG_1594813467295.jpg

The green color reminds me of "rainforest" that's currently available on ID's. Hopefully it's more of a true green and not as dark.

I’m sold on the OG synthetic suede all over. Wore my anniversary reds to the office yesterday and they are by far the most comfortable AM1s I own. Love the high quality felt/synthetic suede.

I agree to an extent, but really do wish we got some premium materials rather than the felt that looks and feels so cheap.

So Sneaker News called those hunter greens an anniversary pair which makes sense but let’s hope that doesn’t mean impossible to get. Also that it means more colors are coming and we can all get them.

Cant remember or not if I asked in here or not. How many pairs of the Pendleton air max 1s was there? the what the air max 1s?

That’s a cool shirt. Is it old or is it available now?

Thanks, I copped at one of the local Nike Outlet a few weeks ago.... they had a white one and a gray one, would’ve copped both both they didn’t have my size on the white one....

Just looked at my Nike app and the shirt is called something like “M NK TEE HBR AOP”.

Thanks, I copped at one of the local Nike Outlet a few weeks ago.... they had a white one and a gray one, would’ve copped both both they didn’t have my size on the white one....

Just looked at my Nike app and the shirt is called something like “M NK TEE HBR AOP”.
Appreciate it bro

Back
Top Bottom