THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I still can't find an OG Obsidian in my size :frown:

I did find a seller in the UK with a pair but he wants ₤100 for them :stoneface:

That's ~$152.25, I'm not paying that much for AM1s :\

Last edited:

I cant tell by some words and the accent shes british but my god i couldnt understand 90% of what she was saying. Ive heard asians n hispanics who know no emglish be more understandable lol ... she kinda cute tho

Anyways .. the one she did before the video really didnt look that much different i mean u can tell but then again if u idnt know what u were looking for youd think its the same

Thanks man

Quick question for my AM1 heads:

What's a fair price range for CLOT AM1 Kiss of Deaths nowadays? DS?
nerd.gif

-Drew
ds ive seen them go for about 400+ 

todays wear, not sure if these have a nickname. 2010 release. 

So has anyone ordered from the Euro site JD Sports? I've never any issues with euro sites before but I ordered 2 pairs of Am 1's from them and they are telling me that they should've been delivered already and they haven't been. Does anyone know what carrier they use in the US? I don't even know where to begin to try to locate the packages.  Definitely in need of help

I still can't find an OG Obsidian in my size
frown.gif

I did find a seller in the UK with a pair but he wants ₤100 for them
indifferent.gif

That's ~$152.25, I'm not paying that much for AM1s
ohwell.gif
I stopped by Sneaker Politics in Lafayette yesterday and I think they had some in. Give them a shout.

Last edited:
Quick question for my AM1 heads:

What's a fair price range for CLOT AM1 Kiss of Deaths nowadays? DS? :nerd:

-Drew

ds ive seen them go for about 400+ 

todays wear, not sure if these have a nickname. 2010 release. 

Repped. Thanks for the info dude. :nthat:

Would you guys happen to know if there's anything I should watch out for when buying a pair of the KoDs? Especially since they were released in '06?
Sole separation?

-Drew

So has anyone ordered from the Euro site JD Sports? I've never any issues with euro sites before but I ordered 2 pairs of Am 1's from them and they are telling me that they should've been delivered already and they haven't been. Does anyone know what carrier they use in the US? I don't even know where to begin to try to locate the packages.  Definitely in need of help

JD Sports packages get transferred to the USPS when they arrive in the US.

Hufquakes will always be a quality shoe. They put together the right colors and materials to make a very memorable collab.

What's up fellas. I know there's a subforum for legit checks and whatnot, but I figured I'd ask in this thread.
I need a legit check please on these CLOT AM1s that I'm looking to buy.
Much appreciation for any help. I'll be sure to rep.
nerd.gif

Sorry for the huge pics.

EDIT: Here's the link instead:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/200936942120?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

-Drew
looks legit to me, this is the version without the special chinese box, i could remember that they sold these at PATTA when they came out, this version is even more rare than the Clots with the special chinese box, you dont see these too often with the orange nike box

Sole classics is legit they're a local boutique here in Columbus

And I don't think you guys are trying hard enough I've seen more than a few pairs on eBay. 1 pair in a 10.5 the seller only wanted 90 plus shipping but I still passed.

JC you messing with me man?! Of course a 10.5 AND a size 11 pop-up last week on eBay DS :lol: . I watch both of them and grab the 10.5 deep royal blues for $76 :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom