THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Air Max 1’s gonna be the new dunks
That would make sense considering they shelved GR production and all we are seeing are the “anniversaries”, the clot collab retro and specialized pairs like these coming up. They have a formula to hype up a sneaker that we’ve seen with Jordans for a while and now the unattainable dunk. AM1s aren’t safe.

Of course that theory doesn’t support all the windbreaker type models we’ve seen. Who knows.

Last edited:
Speaking with a Nike rep and he claims the hunger green annis released yesterday 29th in the states...
We know the reps rarely know much. But I wonder how/why he says that. Think there’s something in their system that alludes to a US release?
He don’t know ****. I think a lot of these guys are working from home. Just giving bs speals. The usual answer “keep and eye out on the app/stay tuned.” Tired of reading that

giphy.gif

Anyone with Parras willing to legit check these for me?

Shape, Materiel, Random peaks and that pair specifically looks like it smells! Lol
Check this link for help on a future pair.
Thanks bro. Worn shoes can be hard to tell because the shape changes and I haven’t seen a pair in hand so I’m never sure what is legit. Hadn’t caught the random peaks but I see them now. Appreciate the help.

Thanks bro. Worn shoes can be hard to tell because the shape changes and I haven’t seen a pair in hand so I’m never sure what is legit. Hadn’t caught the random peaks but I see them now. Appreciate the help.
Dm me on ig dblplay12 and ill send you some pics of a beat af pair that you can compare lol

Back
Top Bottom