THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Saw a YouTube video on these the other day. He killed these minus using a sharpie for the dots on the Rinnegan on the tongue. No way I’m spending all of that money and using a sharpie because I forgot a minor detail. I’d take it to someone to professionally stich them on if it meant that much to me.
And I would have them put an Uchiha clan symbol on the back instead of the air or at least on the tongue tag

D7EBEF99-FA78-477A-BBC8-0137CE233671.jpeg

And I would have them put an Uchiha clan symbol on the back instead of the air or at least on the tongue tag

I didn’t mind it. I thought it was creative how they flipped the Uchiha crest like that.

Here’s the video I was referring to for anyone wondering. Can’t remember if it has been posted in here or not.

In just paid resell for the oranges though I live in London and tried pretty hard to get them when they released. I’m pretty annoyed but what can I do. Hopefully I get a chance to pick up the greens as well though I refuse to pay resell for those as well as I have already accepted I’m going to have to pay resell for the new J5 Bel Air’s coming soon

In just paid resell for the oranges though I live in London and tried pretty hard to get them when they released. I’m pretty annoyed but what can I do. Hopefully I get a chance to pick up the greens as well though I refuse to pay resell for those as well as I have already accepted I’m going to have to pay resell for the new J5 Bel Air’s coming soon
They postponed then green and oranges on Nike/snkrs so you have another chance

"Terrorize the jam like troops in Pakistan, swinging thru your town like the neighborhood Spider-Man"

Tried to incorporate elements of 36 chambers and wu tang forever in this one.

Hope y'all like it

If you don't, wu tang is still forever muthaf****s

IMG_20200802_115305_489.jpg
IMG_20200802_115305_490.jpg
IMG_20200802_115305_452.jpg
IMG_20200802_115305_451.jpg
IMG_20200802_115305_487.jpg
IMG_20200802_115305_453.jpg

20200802_111433.jpg

Last edited:
You might get another chance. For the time being it seems like they are going to come to Nike EU and SNS
Screenshot_20200802-183738_Samsung Internet.jpg

You might get another chance. For the time being it seems like they are going to come to Nike EU and SNS
Screenshot_20200802-183738_Samsung Internet.jpg
Is this an EU release date? I thought they just released there... so EU gets a second release while the US is stuck with L city again? Smh

Back
Top Bottom