THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Just copped both pairs from my local Offspring - They got a re-up today so timing was bang on :nthat:
IMG_8369.JPG

the greens are nice but man the Oranges in hand are just awesome
IMG_8371.JPG
I hella regret passing on these now, now I'm scrambling tryna to look for a pair

I hella regret passing on these now, now I'm scrambling tryna to look for a pair
What you mean by PASSING?! Sounds like they were sitting for a while, lol.
Only chance restocks with decent numbers otherwise buy asap cause both were super rare!

Where were you trying to cop these at?
I was about to sign up for some raffles that had US shipping that SoleLinks had. Tbh other than that, I didn't really know where else to cop.

What you mean by PASSING?! Sounds like they were sitting for a while, lol.
Only chance restocks with decent numbers otherwise buy asap cause both were super rare!
I just didn't sign up on raffles cause I didn't like em at first. Then after seeing pics, it grew on me. I also didn't think they'd sit so I didn't bother checking back on the sites

I managed to pick up the Orange and they're fantastic, come on Nike - do the right thing and put out a lot more stock so people can enjoy these things.

For regular Anniversarys the Obsidian and Blues were difficult to get, the Red restock actually went on small discount here and for a brief window you could pick up a pair for around £100. The Aquas sold fairly well in the EU but I was told they ended up in outlets in the USA so I managed to grab a pair via Stockx for £60 + shipping & fees. Sadly I'm a UK 11 so couldn't get a pair of the Womens Purples or Womens pinks (I'd rock those pinks for sure)

Last edited:
I managed to pick up the Orange and they're fantastic, come on Nike - do the right thing and put out a lot more stock so people can enjoy these things.

For regular Anniversarys the Obsidian and Blues were difficult to get, the Red restock actually went on small discount here and for a brief window you could pick up a pair for around £100. The Aquas sold fairly well in the EU but I was told they ended up in outlets in the USA so I managed to grab a pair via Stockx for £60 + shipping & fees. Sadly I'm a UK 11 so couldn't get a pair of the Womens Purples or Womens pinks (I'd rock those pinks for sure)

Damn, you got deals for those. I respect it. Were you able to get any of the pairs besides the Aquas?

The Orange joints I didn't think they were going to look hella good, but after seeing the pics on here. I kinda want em but it's good, I'll try and hunt them down 😂

Took a while but managed to get all 4, the Uni Red AM1 is still my number one sneaker and if I could only wear one shoe until the end of time it would be that one.

Sadly I never managed to get the Atmos Elephants before they flew out of my price range and that dream is now totally gone :'(

Last edited:
Hopefully you receive them before Christmas. StockX has been total dogs**t lately. An item I bought on July 7 is still "en route to StockX".
lmao I'm still waiting for my air max london that I ordered on July 25th. its been delayed 7-10 days :emoji_joy:

Back
Top Bottom