THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Appreciation post for my leopards. Love this pair and took me so long to find my size. I got the idea of painting the canvas parts black from Theoze via IG.
8FC8796E-D26D-42FA-8709-FD2E5462E3FD.jpeg

Stuck between feeling dirty for paying resale or pleased for getting a decentish price for a uk11.

Had a nightmare dealing with resellers, crazy asks increasing every time a pair sold on stockx, even agreeing a deal then being told I have to wait a few days in case they get better offers. People asking £500, others telling me theyve got bids of £475, ebay auctions being run up to £700 then disappearing etc. Funny thing is most of those pairs are still for sale now.
DSC00283.jpg

Well done if you got them for a good price. For me it was retail or nothing as similar to the missing links I can’t really see myself wearing them although the quality seems nice.

2-3 years ago Everyone wanted boost, and AM1 was the afterthought. In 2018 I copped am1 anniversary red from stockx for retail.

Now, Boost early adopters are AM1 fanatics. Any good AM1 is pricey, and it’s the one $300 UB’s that are dirt cheap.

2-3 years ago Everyone wanted boost, and AM1 was the afterthought. In 2018 I copped am1 anniversary red from stockx for retail.

Now, Boost early adopters are AM1 fanatics. Any good AM1 is pricey, and it’s the one $300 UB’s that are dirt cheap.
Crazy how things have changed. i know i was on that hype train buying UBs left and right. Honestly, it was a breath of fresh air having a different at the top for a bit. Wonder if Adidas will ever come back like that any time soon

Yea oranges dropping pretty well. Could of saved 20 if I waited a week 🤦🏼‍♂️. Greens not really going anywhere though.

Never see any love for Thunder Greys in here, but I think they're fresh with a lace swap. You guys like sail or black laces better in them?
IMG_5182.JPG

IMG_5183.JPG

Trying to pick up all the good AM1's I passed on in recent years that are still reasonably priced before this hype train goes off the tracks.

Back
Top Bottom